Where I'll be from Friday onwards

With high winds and one to two feet of snow expected Thursday night into Friday I expect to lose power during that time period. So bare with me if I disappear for a day or two.

With high winds and one to two feet of snow expected Thursday night into Friday I expect to lose power during that time period. So bare with me if I disappear for a day or two.
I hope you meant "bear with me." With 2' of snow, you're not likely to get many takers to "bare with you." :w00t: :lol:

Don't know how JAL's weather was, but no snow in my part of Montana....nor a raindrop. Nada.

The forcasters made a big deal of this 'storm' and it didn't deliver. I'm dissapointed.

:lol:

At least you got something. Here I'm telling my daughter to expect to wake up to snow, and it's as dry as a bone.

Ha! I remember when I was that age. I still like snow but I watch the various computer models rather than the local forecasters. Unfortunately the computer models did horribly with this... I can understand how everyone's forecasts busted so badly. We've only had one large snowfall (8") so far this season, and nobody predicted that. So I've come to the conclusion Montana weather is just a crapshoot and we might as well appreciate it. <_<

I'd say you're right. I used to always do my own forcasts, and did pretty good, till I moved back here again. You can follow the models, satelite, et al, and it'll still evaporate once it gets here, and end up hitting Miles City or someplace else instead.

Isn't there some sort of law against two Montanans gathering to discuss weather?
weatherman.gif

Montana has such lovely interesting weather though. Jerkoffs might say that the weather's the only interesting thing about Montana, though (I'd kick them in the nuts :P).

Anyway, watching radar in Montana is by far the most frustrating thing ever conceved. The next time I see the Continental Divide around Butte eat up all the moisture, bad things are going to happen. :headbang:

BTW, I took a pic of my brand new, yet sadly un-used, durable shovel with STEEL CORE TECHNOLOGY!

shovelpd2.jpg

He's sad because he's unused, so he's frowning and tearing up. He likes it when I use him so.

Back