This is interesting

Telegram I got after my nation was kicked to the RR today:

Greetings ~

I see that you have suffered the penalty of tyranny under the Emperor. Please feel free to find shelter at the Council of Narnia while EM is in power.

And don't forget to participate in the affairs of ONP (Operation North Pacific) at www.councilofnarnia.tk

Haor Chall, Chodean Kal (Dalmibar) and Great Bights Mum are supporting this movement. We hope to see you there soon.

Thanks!

~ The Lord Chancellor

LOL :w00t:

Anyway, is Falkoncats supposed to have access here? He's viewing this topic now. I have nothing against you at all Falkon; just wondering if an administrator screwed up the masking or something. He's masked as a diplomat (I think), so yeah.

...that's bad. This is supposed to be the private meeting room. The Main cabinet meeting room exists for the purposes of public discussions...

It is very important that when someone leaves the Cabinet whether as a Minister or as a deputy that the admin know and are reminded to remove any masks or permissions related to the Cabinet. Apparently that had not been done completely for FALCONKATS.

That has now been taken care of.

Edit: I noticed that Korrina was also browsing this particular subforum, and they also, had permissions from a past Cabinet term that had not been removed. That too, has been fixed.

Next time I'm bored, I'll make a list of everyone who's been a cabinet member on this forum, and you or flem can check em all :P Thanks for the quick fix.

:duh: Bloody hell. I thought Dali has spoken to this people. Looks like I'll have to try and tell them we don't want to run things from their forum but we do want their help, as nicely as I can.

Flem has made adjustments to the various forum settings. I've double checked Korinna's masking this morning, and he should not be having access here.

Back