Contest Forum

Tresville

TNPer
I'd like to suggest creating a contest sub forum. This forum would consist of threads that Ministries (or citizens) would create offering contests with TNP prize money.

For example, Dalimbar recently ran with my idea about creating a weekly contest for citizens to come up with a good quote for the WFE(Click me). Ministries have a spending budget (or used to) so the prize money can come from there. Citizens have cash too....we should start circulating some of this.

Hopefully this will be a fun way to boost activity and intyerest in Ministries...it could also be a great time saver for busy ministers.

Whatcha think?

I have my doubts that even if the idea got going that there would be enough activity to sustain it, I mean don't we still have a bank forum?

@ tresville sounds like a good idea. I myself have been trying to come up with unique threads to open in the OCC without people saying "ah aint this like the I think, blatent lies,describe the above person etc. (no pun intended with the araingement of threads :evil: ) all the while trying to keep the idea open for intereaction among the crew. Anyways when they sound good to me they will be posted for trial (again no pun intended :lol: ) runs with the OOC clan.

Back