Reminders to the Cabinet

This isa reminder that all Ministers need to post their oath of office in the Prime Minister's Office forum if they have not already done so, no later than February 20th.

Also, all installed Cabinet Ministers need to appoint a deputy within a week of taking office. Please inform me who you appoint as your deputy for the record.

Third I remind all Cabinet Ministers that the inactivity provisions adopted during the last term is now in full effect.

Finally,I will be asking all Ministers to post updates in the Cabinet forum on a regular bassis on their activities in their Ministries, or lack of activity, as the case may be.

I will be presenting some nominations and proposals within the next couplw of days, so please make sure that you check in.

As of the time of this post, the following Ministers have not posted their oath of office, the seven day period ends on the 22nd of February:
Southwest Asia

As of this time, the following Ministries do not appear to yet have deputies appointed, by law they should be appointed by the 22nd of February:
Ministry of Defense
Ministry of Justice
Ministry of Culture and Education

The nominees for Minister of Communications and Minister of Arts and Entertainment will be asked to appoint duputies asap.

I will be submitting nominees for the offices of Minister of Communications and Minister of Arts and Entertainment, and for Associate Justice no later than tomorrow. I will also be submitting other matters for the Cabinet's attention at that time, including my plans for a task force as I mentioned in my State of the Region address.

Could I get set up with the Wire sometime, you know, if it's not too much trouble on anyone? It's not a big deal or anything, just a little part of this.... job.... thing I apparently have (when'd that happen?). If this isn't resolved soon, we may have to wait longer.

Back