Seeking Minister of Communications

As most of you are aware, for some reason, no candidates filed for the office of Minister of Cimmunications in the just concluded elections, so I have the responsibility to nominate a Minister of Communications for this term.

Under a recent Constitutional Amendment:

TNP Constitution:
7) Minister of Communications.
A - The Minister shall be responsible for publishing reports, within and outside of the Region, of the actions of the Regional Government and other developments in The North Pacific in conjunction with the Prime Minister or the official with appropriate jurisdiction

In addition, recently amended Law 6 provides that:
The North Pacific Wire shall be the official News Publication of the region. The North Pacific Wire shall be administered by the Ministry of Communications.

If any member of the Regional Assembly is interested in being considered for this office, or wishes to offer the name of a qualified member of the Regional Assembly for the office, please post in this thread. Of course, anyone selected must meet the qualficiations for election, and must not be barred this term due to term limits.

I would like to submit a name for approval as soon as possible.

I would like to apply, I realise that I messed up as VDel and would like to try and redeem myself somewhat. I have had experience making news articles and reports in both RL and in The East Pacific and Lazarus.

Why? Because there are people who don't look in both places, that's why.

I did not expect some people to post their interest in both places, though.

Blue Wolf and Matthuis, I've been busy with other things, but i will be sending a questionnaire to both of you in the next day or so.
I will use that in making a final decision.
By then I hope that the rest of the Cabinet will have posted their oaths, so I can submit my nominees at that time.

Sure I'll do it. My qualifications? I've got a black keyboard with faded white ink, a warm body, and breathe out my nose.

UK, I posted a set of questions I'd like those interested in the MoC position to answer in the RA thread on this topic here (click). Post your responses in either thread within the next day or so, and I'll consider you with any others.

I have nominated Upper Kirby as Minister of Communications, and we have agrred that Tresville is appointed Deputy Minister of Communications.

Back