Deputy MoAE

I have accepted a position and I have no idea what it is I am supposed to do...you people are screwed.

And thank you for your applause. It is greatly appreciated. And it is exciting to come into contact with people who are so quick to accept their eventual demise.

If you haven't already applied then I would advise you do so quickly.

If you do not join then I am afraid that MI will have to find a new deputy.

I assume that following the elections, RA acceptance will be started again soon. I would hope we can all be flexible enough (please send innuendo on a postcard to: Someone who cares.) to just delay the appointing of a Deputy MoAE until Chapsticks has been accepted.

Of course, if that angers the constitution monkeys, I'm sure there is someone who would be willing to be deputy until acceptance is granted, and then resign so Chapsticks can take over. A place holder deputy if you will.

Perhaps someone who knows would like to comment on when the RA is going to be open again?

I assume that following the elections, RA acceptance will be started again soon. I would hope we can all be flexible enough (please send innuendo on a postcard to: Monumental Proportions.) to just delay the appointing of a Deputy MoAE until Chapsticks has been accepted.

Of course, if that angers the constitution monkeys, I'm sure there is someone who would be willing to be deputy until acceptance is granted, and then resign so Chapsticks can take over. A place holder deputy if you will.

Perhaps someone who knows would like to comment on when the RA is going to be open again?
I fixed your post for you. :yes:

Huh?

Oh the post you read before that was an accident..I did not realize that I was signed on as OPA he was on the computer before me and forgot to log out...So nevermind any declining of anything..I was going to take it back anyways. I still accept it and all.

As to the acceptance of RA applications, the Cabinet is currently discussing reopening the process so I can start processing them. Noone's should be overly fussed about a deputy taking awhile to get processed, we've gone without anyone noticing absent Ministers for weeks and weeks. :eyeroll:

lol, this used to be my job
too damn busy to ever think about running again though :lol:

grats have fun with it, basically you get some cabinet clout and you only have to moniter the a&e section when the regular minister is away

Back