Duality

If you say so...but I think Tresville would have disagreed with you...
One of the benefits of having a society that allows for the rule of Law as opposed to opinion. So long as the sitting Delegate supports the Constitution, the Constitution is paramount, above and beyond petty opinions of defender/raider politics.

Has it occured to anyone that Fulhead is provoking this entire debate for the sake of propaganda (the impressive effectiveness of said propaganda aside) and IP's patented rally-rants? Have you learned nothing from when NPG was doing the same damned thing?

If anyone wants to press charges, press charges.

Has it not occured to you that each of his "points" have been addressed in turn and regardless of whether charges are or are not presented he has failed to substantiate any claim of legality and has no leg to stand on? Further, it might have occured to some that his tactic was exactly as you have stated, or similar, and they may have used the opportunity to point out the fallacy of his arguements simply to hijack his efforts?

Regardless, he has failed to convince anyone here, that I have observed, of his legal or moral "right" through his claims of duality to act as he has and has therefore watched his positions and possible past credibility falter.

I do not believe duality is what needs to be addressed. I believe we need an act that tells us how spies and saboteurs, as well as those who wish to abuse our democratic system by way of deception or rigged elections.

Ok this will seem somewhat of a bold statement from someone who is new and not fully clued up on things but can i just ask/say, if Fulhead Land is so 'for' The Lexicon and wont have a bad word said against it or it's members and appears to dislike The North Pacifics members, rules and region as a whole then why stay here, why be a member, why argue about duality etc etc if he/she had no intention of following anything TNP says??

Sorry i just had to ask.

I do not believe duality is what needs to be addressed. I believe we need an act that tells us how spies and saboteurs, as well as those who wish to abuse our democratic system by way of deception or rigged elections.
Hang 'em!

Ok this will seem somewhat of a bold statement from someone who is new and not fully clued up on things but can i just ask/say, if Fulhead Land is so 'for' The Lexicon and wont have a bad word said against it or it's members and appears to dislike The North Pacifics members, rules and region as a whole then why stay here, why be a member, why argue about duality etc etc if he/she had no intention of following anything TNP says??

I do not dislike any members of TNP. I admit i do not get along with many in characters opinions or views but I bear no malice towards anyone outside of that. If people dislike me due to the game, so be it but I have no time for that myself. I do no dislike this region either, if I did I would not have stayed for 3 years and I wouldnt sit through the attacks that have been waged at me, nor would I have defended myself my opinions and my rights so venemously.

The rules however, are different. I detest this constitution, simply because of the bearacratic mess it is. Its too long, too legalise and too full of holes even then. However this is off topic so that discussion should be for another place and time. Of course should anyone wish to argue against me, I am always willing.

Because IP and Cathyy got themselves banned, so they won't have anyone to speak for them if he leaves.

I speak for myself and myself only. That is the case now as it always has been.

GIS for "bearacrat":

030901-033.gif

Under the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations Article 9, a receiving State may "at any time and without having to explain its decision" declare any member of a diplomatic staff persona non grata. A person so declared ("PNG'd" in diplomatic and espionage jargon) is considered unacceptable and is usually recalled to his or her home nation. If not recalled, the receiving State "may refuse to recognize the person concerned as a member of the mission."

Ergo. The representitive from FHL is no longer recognized. Since the nation is unable/unwilling to send another representitive as is prerequisite to maintaining RA status, said RA status may be revoked.

lucky we arent playing with real nations that come under the jurisdiction of the vienna convention then really!

I am talking in an in game way and I stand by my view that removing my RA status and this PNG crap is unconstitutional!

I do trust that we are still playing by the constitution and not operating on a "throw whatever laws you want at 'em" system?!

Persona non grata is really just for theatrics, really. All it was saying is "you people tried to attack us so you can't be part of our government" which is already firmly planted in our constitution. This so called "duality" has not been practiced in any way and could not possibly be expected to hold up in court or in public opinion.

Excellent. A grand job from your cabinet there. Your only act as PM was to say no to me and me mates. What a spiffing term, I think you'll agree.

You and your mates declared war on our region and actively fought against our delegate. The simple fact that you interpreted the bit saying Lexiconians were PNG as concerning you was a blatant disruption of any "duality" you claimed.

And again, excellent, I think this is the third time that the government has broken the law and declared me a persona non grata. Congrats again.

I have to agree that the government has screwed you over in the past, along with myself, but anyone stepping back and looking at this from a reasonable perspective could not possibly come to the conclusion that those who actively sought and seek to cripple this region should be welcomed into it with open arms.

Back