Suggestion Box

Hersfold

TNPer
Hello, everyone.

If you've got any questions as to how the region is doing, being run, yada yada so forth, please don't hesitate to post them here. I'll be happy to help you out, and if I'm not around, I'm sure one of the other Cabinet Ministers will be.

Have at it!

The United Federation of Hersfold
Prime Minister, The North Pacific

Given your veiled threats in PM to Insane Power, regarding froum/IP bans, how may I continue to maintain my rights as a member of the Regional Assembly of this region?

How do you propose to maintain my rights ot free speech as mandated under the Constitution should you choose to impose an IP ban?

Just wondering...Mr Prime Minister.

First off, I'd like to mention that the PM sent to IP has nothing to do with the office of the Prime Minister, and as such does not belong in this topic or even this section of the forum. However, I will answer the question anyway.

Secondly, please wait a little longer than 15 minutes before bumping the topic. I do have a life, believe it or not. ;)

Now then.

In my capacity as Root Forum Administrator, I sent IP a Personal Message informing him that his conduct from the last few days was not in accordance with IF's Terms of Service, and that he may recieve an IP address ban as a result of a zero-tolerance policy placed upon him six months ago. If you would like, I can post the PM sent to IP here, however I assure you it was not threatening in the least, nor even rude.

As for your access, every attempt will be made to ensure that other members will still be able to access the forum. Should IP be using a dial-up connection, for example, he will not be banned by IP address due to the high chance of banning half of England in the process. Since it is apparent, however, that at least one other person would be affected by this, we may have to resort to other ban methods should the policy be enforced.

However, IP has replied to my inital PM with a threat to circumvent any bans placed upon him in an attempt to continue to troll these forums. Should such circumvention occur, an IP ban will be placed on his account, regardless of the consequences. In addition, any IP address taking place in such circumvention will be immediately reported to Invisionfree Abuse for violating their Terms of Use.

My suggestion to you, Cathyy, would be to find some alternate way to access the forum, as several other members have already done. We will do what we can to ensure that your access may continue uninterrupted, but if IP's behaivor continues to get out of hand, we will not be able to guarantee any such thing, for which I apologize.

Now, any more questions relating to the government?

The United Federation of Hersfold
Forum Administrator

Thank you for your response Hersfold.

I will seek legal redress if necessary to ensure my rights under the Constitution are maintained.

Thank you for your attention as both PM and Root Admin...an interesting and unlikely (in the past) combination, if I may say.

Oh Great Hersfold,
Pusillanimous Administrator of this North Pacific thingy,

A few days ago i tried to apply for admittance in this Regional Council of yours by sending a sort of automatic post to someone i cannot remember right now.

I am now in a state of great aggravation for not receiving a single word of appreciation or, at least, confirmation from any of your Exacerbated Bureaucrats.

As i am kinda slow writing this posts (i use only one finger to type, you know!), could i outrageously request your Pusillanimity to kindly fulfill this procedure for me?

I bet you have the constituency to act in such an unabashed course. (Or should i bring to your recollection that i have recently awarded you a utterly solicitous title?)

Please be aware that depending on the dubious path of your judgement you will be kindly promoted to one of the following lordships:

"Great Master of Dastardly Deeds of Obsolete Bounteousness"

OR

"Overlord of Rampant Buoyancy while Marauding Frivolous Sycophants"

Yours deferent...

*points out that he's not Prime Minister any more...*

If you were trying to apply to the Regional Assembly, you should post the oath in this topic (clicky) with the required information, or else send the whole mess to either Limitless Events (Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs) or Cthul Murgos (his Deputy) via a Personal Message.

I'm afraid I can't do much more than that - I didn't ave the authority to approve applications as Prime Minister, and I certaintly don't now. Based on past experience, though, once you send your application to the proper place, it should be processed within a few hours.

C'mon pal!!! Has this NP place become an anarchy??? Were can i get reliable data on who to corrupt in the higher spheres of influence???

Disgusting...

Being a useless peon doesn't grant you any promotion at all!

I say!

:boom

My Dearest Hersfold,

First of all let me publicize that in my previous post i had not the slightest intention to grasp your Utmost Immateriality by any means.

It just happens, as my closest friends put it, i generally tend to behave as (and i quote) "an obstinate asinine scumbag" (end of quotation).

You see, i have a zero tolerance to frustration, and being a new moron in this precincts i'm feeling a little procumbent. Why is it so difficult to get things done on my behalf? Why is it so strenuous to find a vile footman to accomplish all this dirty ventures?

So, as a token of my neighborliness towards your Pusillanimous Superintendence, i will gracefully promote you to the title of

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD OF RAMPANT BUOYANCY WHILE MARAUDING FRIVOLOUS SYCOPHANTS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy now???

Besides, i'd appreciate to trade the other title too – for some sort of vain decoration of your realms. As you surely know, we Great Morons languish for such futilities.

By accepting this trade you'd irradiate your transcendent loutishness before my obsequious mordication.

Yours flocculent,

Back