Pacific situation

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Everything you just said could not have been serious, I mean all of it... please!!

will you actually be able to do something with your ministry this term -- other than make yourself look stupid of course?

I'm proud of my record last term and the mistakes I've made have been answered to. You had every chance to bring this up during my campaign, if this was an actual serious issue other than someone daring to challenge your immature unfounded accusations then this matter would be settled already.

Hopefully you'll throw your toys of your pram more often; I love it when people begin to realise that they are probably not as great as their mommies tell them.

Oh the sweet irony of you stating this is just beautiful!!

I never said that you didn't have a right to bring up grievances but once again it all comes back to my point of the irony of all the false airs you've attempted to put on me. Please tell me how this is constructive when you start the job badmouthing your peers and their reckless decisions? When you've been given the chance to grill them on so many other threads but still need that one parting shot, weeks afterwards, at predecessors who were brave enough to commit to the job when their region needed them.
Hopefully you'll throw your toys of your pram more often; I love it when people begin to realise that they are probably not as great as their mommies tell them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh god. I'm going to keep this for whenever I need a laugh, thank you ever so much.

I think given your reaction to my "opposition" and how quickly you've seemed to devolve into a tantrum veering so far off course from the original issue, into desperate attacks on anything and everything about my character only displays all the experience and clear-headedness you feel that is exclusive the Me, Hers, Flem, and the other honoured members of cabinet.

I love it when people begin to realise that they are probably not as great as their mommies tell them.

Ohhhh the beautiful irony!! lol

That is certainly not how things would have been done when I was in the cabinet, and I can't believe that Government has changed so much that this sort of behaviour is acceptable.

Yes, yes please enlighten us poor imitators of this golden age in the North Pacific where we were but mere shadows to these great pantheons. Please, pray tell, what the deities of yore would have done in our place...

So tell about this fabulous past administration and how it reflects your judgement today.

Would this administration have gone from debating about an issue to debasing themselves into petty name-calling in the blink of an eye? Would they have thrown a tantrum and cry about mommy then accuse the other of being a "reactive and boorish little oaf," of doing nothing but "look stupid," having "no notion of any kind of self-moderation," but not without the initial shot of having a "superior, and belligerent, viewpoint."

Please, don't do yourself the injustice of replying to me; you'll only make yourself look worse.

Awww now baby doesn't want to play no more? Looks like it's throwing its toys of pram around... awww. "WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH" Oh look at the mess you've made, does the baby want its bottle?

C'mon now, good boy, good boy!

Global Moderators (or whoever can...) close the thread, split out the commentary to the current cabinet's private forum.

AND GET OVER IT!

Wow. Yeah. This is quite enough.

Digit, your comments were quite frankly offensive at points. If you can't say anything nice, just shut up.

Back