PRHQ/Apollo for Minister of External Affairs

Da Plan:

I plan to increase the foreign policies we have in these ways:
  • be more active with allies
  • try and be more active with conversation and not confrontation
  • more embassy establishments (the more the merrier, right?)
Any questions?

PS

I know I'm not much of a speaker... Kind of a Mr. Small Talk... :blush:

Hey, I'm not going to be the candidate that everyone likes: the one that smiles and kisses babies, alright? So, anybody wants a baby kissed, go see Dr. Connecticun. But if you want a candidate capable of answering questions on his his beliefs as well as the region, then Dr. PRHQ is in the house!

increase efforts of the military
How is this intended to improve diplomatic relations? Are you aware that the region is home to a defender force?

Also, I can't help but notice that you've changed your mind several times on what positions to run for... are you certain that you would be the best choice for this position?

I'm still wondering that... anyway, I noticed that my campaign position for Security Council is completely different. Therefore, I will keep my standard on Security Council: less war efforts, more diplomacy. I plan to use "conversation not confrontation". Besides, what is a region that is constantly at war with others? What would they celebrate in peace?

First of all, what the hell is francoism? Second of all, what are userites and feederites? (Something to do with users and feeders, I guess)

Oh boy.

Francos Spain was an infamous delegate of the Pacific some months (years?) ago, who I believe is largely responsible for setting up the People's Republic of the Pacific (PRP). As to the specifics on "francoism", you'll have to ask somebody else.

"Feederites" = Feeder regions
"Userites" = User-created regions

Next set of questions: What, if any, experience do you have in diplomacy? How familiar do you feel you are with our region's current foreign policy? Could you list for me the current style of government in each of the feeder regions?

Francoism states that authoritarian means are justified because nations from user-created regions are only out to conquer the feeder regions (ie- The Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, The West Pacific, and the East Pacific). Taking their cues from Leninist real life theory, the userites conquer the feeders and use the feeders resources (all nations created in the Nation states are born in the feeders, afterwards they are free to move around) for the userites benefit.

So, do you see user created regions as the enemy? Do you feel that they are out to infiltrate our government and use us for their own self-serving means? How do you feel about the legitimacy of this ideology?

What is your view on francoism?

Well, since it sounds like a communistic belief, and, as a capitalist, I am against Communism in every way so I do not support the Francoist beliefs.

Do you truly feel that the userites are such a risk to the feederites or us?

Not really. I'm trying not to look at the outside threats. I'm looking more at the inside and at our allies.

What, if any, experience do you have in diplomacy?
I've been a Vice Prime Minister in Principality of Dionysios for the best politic in NationStates: Blamange. He is currently a Pacifican.

How familiar do you feel you are with our region's current foreign policy?
It's got basically the same policy as Dionysios and the Stronghold, really. Embassies, Alliances, the whole shabang.

Could you list for me the current style of government in each of the feeder regions?

We all know the North Pacific's government. Here's the South Pacific:

DEMOCRACY:
President
Vice President
Secretary of the Region
Secretary of Defense
Secretary of Justice
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Secretary of Intelligence
Council

The Pacific:

COMMUNISM:

Department of Administration
Ministry of Finance
Department of Justice
Foreign Affairs Ministry
Ministry of Gaming
Ministry of Culture
Ministry of the People's Militia
Bureau of Immigration and Naturalization
Bureau of Pacific Intelligence

The West Pacific:

NO INFO AVAILABLE BUT OF WHAT I'VE HEARD, THEY ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY.

The East Pacific:

CONFEDERACY:
UN Delegate
The Consul
Regional Cartographer
The Grand Vizier
Secretary of Tourism and Promotion
Un Liason
Postmaster General/Printing and Engraving
Registry of Motor Vehicles
Regional Ad Service
Ambassador General
Department of Defense and Intelligence
Department of Justice
Magesterial Assembly

the RR:

DICTATORSHIP RUN BY THE UN DELEGATE AND THE MILITARY

Hmm. Thank you for the responses. I think I'll leave you to the election comissioners now...

BTW, I'm editing the topic title since you had your name changed.

Back