PRHQ/Apollo for Security Council

What are your plans?

I plan to establish a well-balanced security and choose what I believe best for the region as well as our friends. No region should be left behind in my opinion.

Of course you all know, a region with a tighter security will be safer from spam and so forth. Yes, I am against spam. As a new member, I've learned quite a lot about the North Pacific and know a lot. I know the campaign strategies and so forth.

Getting back to the subject, I plan to decrease our war efforts against invaders and focus more on our culture, education, security, internal affairs, external affairs, and our own defense against a predicament like the West Pacific's. I have changed my views on that, of course. Now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I don't believe that we currently have any movements against invaders? I could be wrong but considering how many there are residing here already...

But um... no questions. Just a slap in the back and a big, "GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES"

The Security Council doesn't really have much control over military matters, or in fact almost any of the areas which you mentioned. How would you expect to use this office to achieve those goals?

On my side of the gate, I plan to drink a lot of coffee for the emergencies and if an emergency shall come up, I'll do my best to resort to all security actions just to keep you snug in your little beds.

That doesn't answer my question. How do you plan to use your office as a member of the Security Council to "decrease our war efforts against invaders and focus more on our culture, education, security, internal affairs, [and] external affairs"?

Tough question... Well, for one, being the minister of external affairs will help. Since this region is a massive incredible region, I must negotiate with other Ministries in order to do so. And, as a position for Security Council, it says that a councilor must be ready to take immediate emergency actions at update. In order to stop the enemy, we need to get inside it for one thing. As defenders, it is our "Duty" to call upon other defender organizations to help. I plan to climb the ladder to be a UN Delegate. But first I need to start out small and understand the concepts. I'll try, as a cabinet member, to stay away from external civil wars, as such in the West Pacific. But if asked to help, I'll discuss it with the other cabinet members to be a fair and democratic person of choice. If this doesn't answer your question, vote for someone else, then.

I think that Hersfold is just making sure that u understand what the position does. From your own statements, it is clear that you misunderstood the job specifications.

**Apollo-Industria's car is found covered in Bird Doo**

Wasn't me!!

Here...have some chocolate:

_38208794_chocolate300.jpg

oh...I found your cat. :noangel:

192.jpg

NO!!! My Chrysler 300T!!! (Charlton Heston impersonation) You fiend! You destroyed it! You blew it to the ground! You fiend! Curse you you damn dirty apes!

Back