Lone Wolves United

Fedele

TNPer
Come join Lone Wolves Academy and be used, abused and degraded until you are bent and twisted into the ideal raider! Good luck, maggot!

Tresville, that is flamebait. Please refrain from posting such material in the future, as you now have a caution. Further ToS violations will result in a warning.

hersfold.jpg

The United Federation of Hersfold
Forum Administrator

Edit: This ruling is currently under discussion. Any updates will be posted here and PM'ed to Tresville. Ruling stands.

Well done, to all the defenders involved. Might I add that was a successful liberation not a defense. It is only expected of someone to clean up after a failure.

This news update is brought to you courtesy of World Invasion Network

CLICK HERE

[size=-1]WIN and the reporters that publish it do not guarantee the accuracy of the content within it. By reading Winner's Circle you are agreeing that you understand that this is intended for entertainment purposes alone.[/size]

With your permission, Fedele, I'd like to copy that post and move the duplicate to NS Discussions.

When will this end?

In Lone Wolves United's first year of existance, much has been accomplished. In little over half a year's time LWU has successfully raided 30 regions and created a name for themselves. They are still a young region yet are already widely regarded as one of the best raider regions in NationStates with a wide variety of tactics used to infiltrate all types of regions. They have raided defender regions, passworded regions, and even regions with delegates that stay up until update. The wolves incorporporate strategy into their raids like no other organization in NationStates. With less than 30 members, they have matched and often times exceeded the performance of raider regions with over twice their number of members and years of experience. This is truly something to be proud of.

On a seperate note, Scardino has been named, by LWU News, Sexiest Man of 2005.

Winner's Circle

[size=-1]WIN and the reporters that publish it do not guarantee the accuracy of the content within it. By reading Winner's Circle you are agreeing that you understand that this is intended for entertainment purposes alone. [/size]

LWU News Exclusive
Lone Wolves United's leading scientists today released a report on recent findings. On a study of over 523 people, those who sent a nation to Lone Wolves United lived an average of 83.6 years, those who remained neutral and did not join LWU lived an average of 73.2 years and those who became defenders died, on average, at the age of 53.3 and usually died horribly painful, premature deaths.

Join LWU! The healthy, safer alternative!

Lies, all lies. I am a defender and I am decades older than any invader I have ever met, who all tend to be snotty teenagers with terminal acne. :P

Flem, we had extensive research done on this stuff...

...extensive...

VERY extensive...

You have... well, you have nothing. Go back to your cave, old man.

Pah, point me to one - ONE - invader old enough to remember using pre-decimal currency in the UK and I will eat humble pie.

Until then, don't talk back to grown ups. And stop bursting your zits over the bathroom mirror. It is a disgusting habit.

Regardless of how old they are at the present, it still leads to a longer life.

Flem, shouldn't you be on oxygen?

Back