My Office

Well..yeah! pleased to be here, and if you have any querries/commets/complaints,
this is where to find me :)

Welcome

*Poltsamaa waves to Honeysheep through the window shielding eyes from the pinkness of the office and the brightness of the comet left by Eras!!

*ator people recalls the small, dusty closet in the back of the archives building that used to by his MoCE office... oh well.

------------

I have a question though; how will we go about transferring posts that were archived on s2 to here? Such as the awards ceremony threads, etc. Or can those not be posted because of copyright laws. Because it is a shame to lose them.

Well..yeah! pleased to be here, and if you have any querries/commets/complaints,
this is where to find me :)

Welcome
Query - Have you seen my pink paint?
Comment - I notice your office is very pink.
Complaints - You stole my pink paint!

I agree with ator! would be a shame to lose the old threads, like the awards *nods at AP* and the occupation of GB stuff,..... or am i just nostalgic?

*IndieGirl brings in some festive office decorations...

Enduring%20pink.jpg

Xmas%20Tree5.jpg

When you stood for office you stated as your aims:

Seriously though, my aims are
-to keep up the work on tnp wire
-to continue to work with the Minster for internal affairs and arts and entertainment, to produce more off the Awards ceremonies, which have bee a huge hit so far
-to celebrate the 1 and ¼ yr anniversary if liberation day, which falls into this term
-to work with the Minster of external affairs to educate other regions about our sometimes odd events!

How do you think you are getting on with that?

F.

argh. right

hs is officaily back. yes, i knew i never left. but :P
since the forum crash my interest in tnp has waned, and i thought this was unfair on you lot to give a half effort, so i decided i was going to leave.
However, leaving you guys is harder than it seems. SO..

Like it or not, i'm back :PAnd i'm going to do better.
Although recently i've been a very bad minister, i hope you'll accept me back
:)

Hello there, I was just wondering if their was any North Pacific special awards given to nations for outstanding achievements and actions?

If not, with your help I'd like to make one. Thel D'ran and Free4all are also on the top of my list of people who deserve recognition.

I know that Thel has won quite a few awards, and there was an awards "show" back in late 04? Then maybe another one a few months ago during my absence? But I'm not sure, since I was absent.

I don't believe free has gotten many, if any. I don't know how many people would support that, or if he is even still around (other than lurking in IRC, of course).

Yes, there have been two awards ceremonies, both of which I have helped run, one of which I butchered. I was the intelligent one who decided to get involved in Culture and Education right at the wrong times. :eyeroll: :lol:

There's also been talk about TNP Knighthoods, but I don't know if that ever got off the ground...?

Yes, there have been two awards ceremonies, both of which I have helped run, one of which I butchered. I was the intelligent one who decided to get involved in Culture and Education right at the wrong times. :eyeroll: :lol:

There's also been talk about TNP Knighthoods, but I don't know if that ever got off the ground...?
Well the second one could not have been done w/o Hersfold's help.

TNP Knighthoods didn't seem to get off the ground, but perhaps the MoCE could get involved with that considering it seems to fall under their jurisdiction.

This was something i would have liked to do, but the forum crash made me forget! thanks for reminding me

Were the awards annual? or twice yearly? Depending on that is whether they come under my term...hers? do you remember?

but knighthoods...yes, i shall go and look at the old thread, and try and work out why interest stopped, and will post again soon :)
hope this helps

This was something i would have liked to do, but the forum crash made me forget! thanks for reminding me

Were the awards annual? or twice yearly? Depending on that is whether they come under my term...hers? do you remember?

but knighthoods...yes, i shall go and look at the old thread, and try and work out why interest stopped, and will post again soon :)
hope this helps
They were annual I believe. So only in September.

Back