Map of the World of Sorras

Hello :)
Thought I might finally get involved in a different RP setting, so here I am.

I would like to claim these islands in the name of the Archonium of Vyaskar.
Screenshot_20230616-0718283.png
Screenshot_20230616-0718482.png

Hello, I would like to remove Nizilrath and restore the Scillian League to this location, including the islands.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

https://postimg.cc/d7bkNkFV
Approved under this condition-
You have not posted a single thing in Sorras outside of your changing map claims. Not even an OOC worldbuilding thread.
First you were in the north. Then you wanted to move down south. Now you're in the north again. I will grant this change but this is the last one. You will not be granted any additional map changes after this point.

Hello together,

Name: League of Kings
my_claim.png

Hmm, weird. It won't show, but it's there in the preview mode. Interesting.
image.png
Description: Located in the northern part of the map, next to The Shrumland in the East, Gehldenbaum to the South and The Ux Martivir in the Southeast. No neighbour to the West, only blocked by a mountain range, same to the Eastern Part between The Ux Martivir and the Shrumlands before Arkian lands. And northern part is sea.

Additionally, I have accidentally colored a part of the Western Mountains in another purple, but it still belongs to mine :p
Sorry about that

Cheers, Lionsroar!

Edit: I am of course always ready to adjust my claim, to f.e. remove any useless empty spots, make myself smaller, or anything else.

Last edited:
Hello together,

Name: League of Kings
my_claim.png

Hmm, weird. It won't show, but it's there in the preview mode. Interesting.
image.png
Description: Located in the northern part of the map, next to The Shrumland in the East, Gehldenbaum to the South and The Ux Martivir in the Southeast. No neighbour to the West, only blocked by a mountain range, same to the Eastern Part between The Ux Martivir and the Shrumlands before Arkian lands. And northern part is sea.

Additionally, I have accidentally colored a part of the Western Mountains in another purple, but it still belongs to mine :p
Sorry about that

Cheers, Lionsroar!

Edit: I am of course always ready to adjust my claim, to f.e. remove any useless empty spots, make myself smaller, or anything else.
Approved pending claim size check

Greetings!

I would like to join the Sorras forum RP ^^.

Nation name: The Naipra (A name I made up)
Zoomed in Location: (Highlighted here)
my-claim.png

--

Description: Naipra is a world full of Monsters, thought to just be old "Legends". A Dangerous place if your new and aren't ready for what's coming for you. The people of this nation are called the Ewi, Atlans, and many more. It is located on the southern area of the map, next to another Island Kingdom called Anor to the North and Marches of Veren to the west.

I made a not so large and not so small claim, I'm pretty sure it is under the 800k limit.

From,
-Falcon.

Edit: I wont make any WB threads outside of the forums or rp posts outside of here. If you want me to change anything like the name or claim I am fine with any changes.

Last edited:
Greetings!

I would like to join the Sorras forum RP ^^.

Nation name: The Naipra (A name I made up)
Zoomed in Location: (Highlighted here)
my-claim.png

--

Description: Naipra is a world full of Monsters, thought to just be old "Legends". A Dangerous place if your new and aren't ready for what's coming for you. The people of this nation are called the Ewi, Atlans, and many more. It is located on the southern area of the map, next to another Island Kingdom called Anor to the North and Marches of Veren to the west.

I made a not so large and not so small claim, I'm pretty sure it is under the 800k limit.

From,
-Falcon.

Edit: I wont make any WB threads outside of the forums or rp posts outside of here. If you want me to change anything like the name or claim I am fine with any changes.
Approved.

I would like to claim the following under the name of "The Marrowborne Host". Please forgive the wobbly outlines, the intent should be fairly obvious regardless.

Sorras_Claim.png

The specifics of the territory do not overly matter to me and I am content with any adjustments that may need to be made should I have calculated my pixel count wrong. The islands aren't especially important but are unlikely to otherwise be claimed I imagine. If there does need to be reduction I would prefer it take place in the western reaches- I thought it would be vaguely appropriate given the rivers but it's not a priority.

I would like to claim the following under the name of "The Marrowborne Host". Please forgive the wobbly outlines, the intent should be fairly obvious regardless.

Sorras_Claim.png

The specifics of the territory do not overly matter to me and I am content with any adjustments that may need to be made should I have calculated my pixel count wrong. The islands aren't especially important but are unlikely to otherwise be claimed I imagine. If there does need to be reduction I would prefer it take place in the western reaches- I thought it would be vaguely appropriate given the rivers but it's not a priority.
Approved.

I would like to request the removal of "Madja-as."
Ok!

mJVT8HW.png
I would like to claim this place as Vazrkših (Vazrkshih if accents aren't allowed). Eastern border I'm not very firm on, I just want to be West of the mountains and have the Western half of that peninsula on the bottom. This is on the same landmass as the Marrowborne Host by the way. Ašam, ašd jidar.

mJVT8HW.png
I would like to claim this place as Vazrkših (Vazrkshih if accents aren't allowed). Eastern border I'm not very firm on, I just want to be West of the mountains and have the Western half of that peninsula on the bottom. This is on the same landmass as the Marrowborne Host by the way. Ašam, ašd jidar.
Approved.

I am applying for a land claim with the following land under the name of Vasthornu.

Screenshot_24.png

Claiming a secondary under the name of "Halgeir". Tried to keep it under the 30k limit - borders aren't perfect but I did my best o7
MgAR449.png

Claiming a secondary under the name of "Halgeir". Tried to keep it under the 30k limit - borders aren't perfect but I did my best o7
MgAR449.png
Approved.

Back