TNP Nation
Arawi
Discord
Catshoar
1715536464590.png

Ministry of Communications of The North Pacific

Midterm Address, March 2024
Hello,

This term has been an interesting term so far for the Ministry of Communications. We have struggled with staff shortages and inactivities, particularly my own, which I have already addressed in this statement. However, I sincerely thank the steadfast work of Deputies @Picairn and @Kaschovia this term, as well as the continuous and enthusiastic support from Delegate @Simone. To allow us to focus on publications this term, the responsibilities of the Northern Broadcast Service have been delegated to the new Ministry of Radio. I wish luck to Koopa and all who are leading that operation, and I know they have already done some great work at making new episodes.

We have released the April/May edition of TNS - we decided to merge the April and May editions due to difficulties with finishing articles. This issue included an article on the General Election, as well as an article by outgoing Delegate Kaschovia as he looked to the future of TNP. We are currently working on the June edition, which will include articles on the Album Contest and Pride Prom. I hope to release this article soon, and I also hope that we can publish the July edition soon after to clear the backlog of TNS. As well as this, I am grateful to Simone for his work on writing and publishing continuous TNN articles to keep the region constantly updated on current affairs.

In the future, I hope that we can improve staff numbers in the Ministry to make more ‘stuff’ happen. Whilst the work of the few staff members in the ministry has been fantastic, it’s clear there is scope for more. Also, in order to make sure the work we do is as efficient and useful to the TNP community as possible, I hope to release a survey to the region specifically on Communications, and what the community feels would be the most helpful things to come from us.

Yours,
AraFuttio
Minister of Communications

You’re doing good. I have faith in your ability to carry Communications until the end of the term.

Back