It
TNP Nation
Simone_Republic
sc.jpg

Injunct Realm of the Whispering Winds
Category: < Injunction > | Target: Realm of the Whispering Winds
Proposed by: New Makasta, Co-authored by: Anjan Kloss | Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Seeing as how once again how the native government has been struck down and assaulted by forces of darkness,

Believing that the inhabitants of Realm of the Whispering Winds should be in full control of their homeland,

Disappointed that the forces who brought about SC#411, took advantage of a native attempt to secure eternal autonomy of their region,

Declaring that an Injunction is necessary to protect the region from being desecrated by the aforementioned invader forces that seek to destroy the region,

Hereby Injuncts Realm of the Whispering Winds.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations, NPA personnel, and those on NPA deployments will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote. If you are on an NPA deployment without being formally registered as an NPA member, name your deployed nation in your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

ForAgainstAbstainPresent

Last edited:
Overview
This proposal is one that intends to create an injunction over the Realm of the Whispering Winds. It follows a liberation over the same, which itself follows a repeal of a previous liberation of the same. This litany of proposals intends to address the fact that, following the first repeal, the Realm was captured by raiding forces. In particular, the injunction would prevent a governorship from being imposed on the region.

Recommendation
The native feedback thus far is actually unfavourable towards the resolution proposed, as it appears that the previous delegate of the affected region would prefer not to receive the injunction. We also note that the proposed injunction is poorly written and is some distance away, even for a rushed effort, from the standards for the Security Council.

For the above reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote Against the at-vote SC resolution, "Injunct ‘The Realm of the Whispering Winds’".

Last edited:
This is at vote.

I have some problems with my browser in cut and paste and will fix the formatting later.

Fixed

Last edited:
This is badly written in places. I do not think that it should become part of the canon of the Security Council, irrespective of its contribution to the natives. I am therefore against.

Last edited:
I'm a little surprised TNP is aligning themselves with raiders here and rejecting native sovereignty. Are the voters just unaware of the context this injunction exists in?

I'm a little surprised TNP is aligning themselves with raiders here and rejecting native sovereignty. Are the voters just unaware of the context this injunction exists in?
I’m a little surprised to see you weighing in on this topic at all considering you have no credibility on this topic and this chamber of the assembly. But I’m sure you have the best of intentions.

Raiders seem to be alright with either outcome so I’m guessing our voters aren’t sure what to make of this, which is all a result of defenders failing to do their jobs correctly in the first place. But a simple count of the vote would show that we’re divided on this one, and not with an overwhelming number either way. The delegate will vote accordingly when he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back