The Tardineanni Intelligence Agency's Dossiers

Tardine

Registered
TNP Nation
Tardine
Discord
Exotic Butters#1535
Ever wondered what does the characters do when they are not part of an active RP? What are their sleeping habits? What threatens national security? This thread will contain the dossiers of all Tardineanni main RP characters and even international ones (to those who are willing to participate, of course.

Have fun reading. I know I had fun writing all these.​

0blseq5.png
>>S//secure-comm_link/bzkd_12o1/1945/
>>Secure channel ready to use<<

Director Akhor: Just read Klaiden Risvie's Report of 23-03. Are we handling with a national security level threat?

Overwatcher Kumika: Perhaps. We need to be more careful from now on. Someone might be trying to desestabilize Tardine's democracy. Again.

Akhor: Can we put our trust in the Agent's Report?

Kumika: Yes sir, I can assure you that they are a trustworthy source. A very reliable Level II Agent. They have been undercover for years. Is there any reason to be concerned?

Akhor: As a matter of fact, yes. Someone tried to edit the report in the Archives yesterday. Since Mr. Risvie will resign tomorrow, I am afraid someone was trying to hide the intimidation attempt.

Kumika: Well whoever did that is going to be discovered soon, Mr. Director. We keep registered everyone who enters the archives and the computer requires the biometric data of anyone who access it. They will be questioned and disposed of, if needed.

Akhor: Great. We do not want to deal with rats again like we did at the NIF on last year. Thank goodness we do not have digital files. Otherwise we would have to deal with hackers too.

Kumika: Not that they do not try. Poor things, they think our files are hackable. You can't hack a file if it's not stored in a server.

Akhor: Stop sucking up to me, I am not influenceable. You already know it was my idea to have electronic non-digital files instead of that shitty endless pile of paper before me.

Kumika: Sorry, Mr. Director. I tend to get carried away sometimes. Anyway, I'll start investigating now and will get back at you soon.

Akhor: Thank you, Kumika. I expect to hear good news.

Kumika: I can't guarantee that but I will do my best, Mr. Director.​

Back