Any Advice on maintaining good civil rights?

commluke

Citizen
-
Pronouns
He/Him or They/Them
I've been trying to make a somewhat decent country to fit in with the democratic vibes of the North Pacific. Of course, this often costs me my economy, but I don't mind that. My pain concern is that with every "good" decision civil rights appear to fall. How can I create a far and just nation without slowly becoming a supposedly democratic nation with no civil rights.

I've been trying to make a somewhat decent country to fit in with the democratic vibes of the North Pacific. Of course, this often costs me my economy, but I don't mind that. My pain concern is that with every "good" decision civil rights appear to fall. How can I create a far and just nation without slowly becoming a supposedly democratic nation with no civil rights.
Do you want spoilers on what exactly each decision will change and/or what the outcome will be from choosing? If so, this is a good resource.

The best way to increase civil rights in your nation is to always select the option that grants individual citizens in your nation the highest degree of personal freedom.

Back