-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Comfed
Discord
comfed
This forum has a button to see the latest posts on the forums, based on which threads were last posted in. This page is also linked on the top bar of the forum. However, right now it is really only useful for people who regularly post in the spam forums, because those threads (a lot of the are counting threads) fill the page, and threads from everywhere else which are naturally more slow-moving get buried. Would it be possible/worthwhile to remove the sub-forum "Games and Arts" (perhaps excluding "Social Deduction Games") from the new posts page?

I disagree because a lot of people enjoy that part of the forum and the latest posts/new posts makes it easier to see where other players are active. Some role players won’t like government posts filling that up either, and vice versa. So it could be argued that any area isn’t needed in that space too. Ultimately unless there is a way to tailor it to an individuals interest, it would be better to keep all active posts in the same area.

It is a daily ritual, sometimes more than once a day, for me to go to that subforum and mark all those threads as read. Selfishly I would love if this is implemented. But of course how would the people who (for some reason) enjoy that aspect of the forum be able to keep up?

Would be nice if individuals could customize this themselves rather than do a blanket approach.

Back