-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Marlducro
Discord
cloudyiskies
The Delegate:
Also noting that his term expires on October 29th, I hereby appoint @Simone to another term as Election Commissioner.

@Simone has been appointed to serve as an Election Commissioner by Delegate @Kaschovia. I hereby open the floor for debate and discussion on the nomination. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from the Delegate.

Should this reach a vote, I intend to put the following motion before the Regional Assembly:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the Delegate, appoints Simone to the Election Commission.

I am happy to answer any questions. I also accept the appointment to serve another term.

During this term I acted as one of the supervisors for the May 2023 Special Judicial Election (with Chip) and the July 2023 Judicial Election (with Freg).

Last edited:
Simone has shown how willing he is to be an active contributor to our community, not only in his capacity as an Election Commissioner already, but also in many other roles for a while now. Particularly impressive are his tenures within the leadership of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, where he has proven to be a reliable and effective communicator, and so I believe Simone has exactly what it takes to continue on in the position to a high standard.

Same question I asked Lore, @Simone, what do you believe you uniquely bring to the Election Commission?

Same question I asked Lore, @Simone, what do you believe you uniquely bring to the Election Commission?
I'd largely echo Lore and say that I don't really bring anything unique to the EC - the role is a largely administrative and technical one.

Bringing something unique (say in perspectives) to a body of TNP appears more in the territory of the RA or the executive or even the judiciary if you want to argue about how aggressive justices should set precedents etc.

We have been looking at changes for election procedures for sometime, such as looking to lengthen the challenge period from six hours, but that's been a slow process and I am aware several commissioners are engaged in other matters at the moment.

Last edited:
Motion and second recognized. A vote has been scheduled to start at approximately (time=1697747400)

Back