-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Marlducro
Discord
cloudyiskies
The Delegate:
I also hereby appoint @Skaraborg as Election Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.

@Skaraborg has been appointed to serve as an Election Commissioner by Delegate @Kaschovia. I hereby open the floor for debate and discussion on the nomination. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from the Delegate.

Should this reach a vote, I intend to put the following motion before the Regional Assembly:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the Delegate, appoints Skaraborg to the Election Commission.

Question for Skaraborg: What do you think you can bring to the Election Commission?

Skaraborg's impeccable service as Speaker of the Regional Assembly has proven he has the experience required for the appointment. The very nature of the position of Speaker lends itself to this appointment in consistently and accurately calculating vote tallies, managing a wide variety of processes, and generally ensuring the smooth operation of such an intricately configured body. I have no doubts Skaraborg will make a great addition to the Election Commission.

Question for Skaraborg: What do you think you can bring to the Election Commission?
Good question.

I do believe I have the experience in the region and I strive to be a very meticulous person to make sure mistakes are not made. And if mistakes are made I value transparency very highly as showcased when we made some minor errors in the Speaker’s Office.

I believe that these are qualities that make me suitable to join the Election Commission and a way for me to further contribute to the region. As Kaschovia said, votes and processes (albeit different to the ones in the EC) is something I am not unfamiliar of. I therefore think I have a lot of positives and experience to bring to the Election Commission so I can help out in ensuring we have fair and transparent elections.

I, Skibidi Toilet aka Kasto, personally believe Skaraborg is up for the task. He is a Deputy Speaker, former Speaker, minster, etc, etc. I motion this to vote.

@Cloud ^^^

Back