he/him
TNP Nation
Chipoli
Discord
chipoli
del_seal.png

Taking A Stand

My fellow North Pacificans,

In the early morning of August 27th, during major update, The North Pacific was attacked by a combined force from The Communist Bloc and the Brotherhood of Malice. This invading force managed to successfully push Acting Vice Delegate Pallaith into the in-game delegacy, causing him to unintentionally seize it from our Acting Delegate and head of government, Chipoli.

This was the latest and most significant of a long series of belligerent and hostile actions intended to spite and antagonize The North Pacific. We have been attacked for continuing to be a leading voice against the unacceptable tactics and undiplomatic behavior shown by these regions going back to last year, and for taking steps and supporting others who stand up to them and challenge their ever-changing and inconsistent narratives meant to poorly explain away their juvenile antics. BoM and TCB are treated as normal actors on the world stage and are considered by far too many to be serious, legitimate regions. This is wrong, and every region who sympathizes with them and allows them to be a part of their affairs without holding them accountable for their misbehavior is just as responsible for this, and part of the problem. They cannot and should not be mistaken for members of our international community, because every action they take and every word they speak on that stage betrays how unworthy and unprepared they are to be a part of it.

An invasion of our region, no matter what form it takes or how insignificant the invaders deem it to be, is an act of war and will not be tolerated under any circumstances. What transpired two days ago was nothing less than an act of war and a blatant violation of our sovereignty, and we will recognize it as such. We have consulted with our allies The West Pacific and the New Pacific Order, and in the event the Regional Assembly recognizes a state of war exists, the relevant provisions of the Pax Polaris Occidens will be activated. We have also requested assistance and support from our other allies, to whatever extent they can provide, in order to combat these hostile regions. Our allies in the Modern Gameplay Compact have also agreed to extend the full slate of sanctions we previously signed on to last year to The Communist Bloc. They have antagonized all of our regions to various degrees since they began their own clownish campaign to race the Brotherhood to the bottom, whether by forcing the termination of long-standing treaties, attacking our mutual allies, or being an overall destructive, pugnacious force in our international community.

Regions may disagree, they may be on opposite sides of votes or clash on the field of battle, but there is a fundamental respect for our various places in the community of nations we all are a part of. These regions have no respect for that community or that tradition. They have done everything they can to make that as loud and clear as possible. It is beyond time for the other regions who call themselves a part of this greater gameplay community to recognize this. It is beyond time for those who lend them aid and comfort, and look the other way when they do these things, to step up and do the right thing. We call on all regions, even those who don’t share our views on democracy or sovereignty, to join us in sanctioning these regions or taking your own measures to confront and hold them accountable, and show them that as long as they embrace the path of chaos and denigration of this community, as long as they seek petty and destructive means to get their way, and as long as they bully and troll and seek only to discourage and distress their fellow nations, they do not deserve a place in our society.

Signed,

Chipoli
Acting Delegate of The North Pacific

Pallaith
Advisor to the Delegate

Robespierre
Advisor to the Delegate

Fregerson
Minister of Foreign Affairs of The North Pacific

Last edited:
Speaking for myself alone, I cannot fault the North's actions as described here to the extent that I can reasonably object in good faith, though being uninvited from Timmy's birthday party (where we never planned to attend) is amusing at least. 'On Declinement', as the operation found itself called, was the tipping of a feeder; the aggression inherent to it as an action cannot be understated or downplayed. Any military and diplomatic response is the sovereign right of the North Pacific, to be exercised as it sees fit.

That being said, I see it as necessary, and within my boundaries, to clarify certain things that the Acting Delegate has omitted, either by design or by negligence. This is to provide the full picture and ensure that the North Pacific's community is not misled, and that if they support further action against the Revolutionary Republic and her allies, such support is offered with acknowledgement of the full context that led to this being undertaken by the People's Revolutionary Air Force. The framing is important, and as someone who believes in due diligence being applied to asserting things for the historical record, I likewise feel obliged to point this out.

The first stone in what appears to be an emerging feud between our regions was not cast by the Communist Bloc. We have never had a comprehensive diplomatic relationship or cultural connection to the North, and certainly we didn't hold you in high regard for quite some time prior to your more explicit aggression, but the vote to Injunct us - to keep us 'raidable', as your then-Delegate said - was an unacceptable transgression against another democratic government, and turned us from a mere opponent of circumstance into a fierce enemy of your interests.

When I saw that your regional security infrastructure had decayed to a point that you were well within the realms of 'bumpable', I swiftly contacted the Bloc's allies in the form of the Brotherhood of Malice, and very swiftly and efficiently organised a Delegate-tip to demonstrate the broad capacities of the People's Revolutionary Air Force, once the Marshal-Lieutenant had approved the act. The Communist Bloc is an independent republic with its own foreign policy, and will move to assert its sovereignty where less capable military forces slight us. If you continue to leave yourselves open to attack, and continue to aggress upon us, we will attack when and where we can.

We are not afraid of any repercussions that are within your capacity to levy. We are not afraid of your lethargic army, and neither do we fear your pathetic sanctions. You are a dying beast well past your prime, and you should go down with dignity rather than continuing to struggle against a region that has long demonstrated a tactical and strategic superiority as compared to the North. While I would love for relations to improve, this firmly lies on the shoulders of the North Pacific's government, and not the Bloc's response to your continued hubris-laden antagonisms.

Don't fuck with the Bloc. You have been warned.

Mlakhavia
Air Marshal, PRAF

Speaking for myself alone, I cannot fault the North's actions as described here to the extent that I can reasonably object in good faith, though being uninvited from Timmy's birthday party (where we never planned to attend) is amusing at least. 'On Declinement', as the operation found itself called, was the tipping of a feeder; the aggression inherent to it as an action cannot be understated or downplayed. Any military and diplomatic response is the sovereign right of the North Pacific, to be exercised as it sees fit.

That being said, I see it as necessary, and within my boundaries, to clarify certain things that the Acting Delegate has omitted, either by design or by negligence. This is to provide the full picture and ensure that the North Pacific's community is not misled, and that if they support further action against the Revolutionary Republic and her allies, such support is offered with acknowledgement of the full context that led to this being undertaken by the People's Revolutionary Air Force. The framing is important, and as someone who believes in due diligence being applied to asserting things for the historical record, I likewise feel obliged to point this out.

The first stone in what appears to be an emerging feud between our regions was not cast by the Communist Bloc. We have never had a comprehensive diplomatic relationship or cultural connection to the North, and certainly we didn't hold you in high regard for quite some time prior to your more explicit aggression, but the vote to Injunct us - to keep us 'raidable', as your then-Delegate said - was an unacceptable transgression against another democratic government, and turned us from a mere opponent of circumstance into a fierce enemy of your interests.

When I saw that your regional security infrastructure had decayed to a point that you were well within the realms of 'bumpable', I swiftly contacted the Bloc's allies in the form of the Brotherhood of Malice, and very swiftly and efficiently organised a Delegate-tip to demonstrate the broad capacities of the People's Revolutionary Air Force, once the Marshal-Lieutenant had approved the act. The Communist Bloc is an independent republic with its own foreign policy, and will move to assert its sovereignty where less capable military forces slight us. If you continue to leave yourselves open to attack, and continue to aggress upon us, we will attack when and where we can.

We are not afraid of any repercussions that are within your capacity to levy. We are not afraid of your lethargic army, and neither do we fear your pathetic sanctions. You are a dying beast well past your prime, and you should go down with dignity rather than continuing to struggle against a region that has long demonstrated a tactical and strategic superiority as compared to the North. While I would love for relations to improve, this firmly lies on the shoulders of the North Pacific's government, and not the Bloc's response to your continued hubris-laden antagonisms.

Don't fuck with the Bloc. You have been warned.

Mlakhavia
Air Marshal, PRAF
Christ on a cracker... :blink::cool:

I stand in solidarity with the Delegate and their government's attempts to respond to this egregious violation of the North Pacific's sovereignty.

Region who insists they are not juvenile proceeds to troll forum replies in a juvenile manner.

Unserious regions remain unserious, more news at 9.
For clarification, Grlinished/Falafel is not a citizen of the Communist Bloc, and I don't really have any stake in what he says. If you think my behaviour in particular while representing myself here is juvenile or trolly, please do say so.

Sorry, I know what you've posted is a bit more serious (and you're certainly more coherent) but I can't read this and not immediately think of this.

For clarification, Grlinished/Falafel is not a citizen of the Communist Bloc, and I don't really have any stake in what he says. If you think my behaviour in particular while representing myself here is juvenile or trolly, please do say so.
Ah so that was indeed a poorly timed random. Fair enough then.

Edit: Oh wait they (being Falafel) are the shit poster from the GP discord. I was trying to recall where I recognized them. This level of posting is fairly on brand for them. I will not assume anything they say is at all reflective of you (you being @Sleet) or the region you represent.

Last edited:
If you think my behaviour in particular while representing myself here is juvenile or trolly, please do say so.

So, here's the thing...

If this were a work, you're well within your rights to come here, cut a promo as you did, and challenge us to a match at the next pay-per-view. Sure.

But, if this is a shoot, if this is legitimate out-of-character beef with us personally, then registering on the forum specifically to get us all riled up is not the ideal way of handling this. There are other ways to address this without causing a shitshow in front of everyone. We do separate our government from our community administration, and you could have reached out to an administrator. Granted, you banned one of them from your Discord, but there are others available.

The problem is this... I can't tell if this is a work or a shoot. So, you tell me what is going on here.

So, here's the thing...

If this were a work, you're well within your rights to come here, cut a promo as you did, and challenge us to a match at the next pay-per-view. Sure.

But, if this is a shoot, if this is legitimate out-of-character beef with us personally, then registering on the forum specifically to get us all riled up is not the ideal way of handling this. There are other ways to address this without causing a shitshow in front of everyone. We do separate our government from our community administration, and you could have reached out to an administrator. Granted, you banned one of them from your Discord, but there are others available.

The problem is this... I can't tell if this is a work or a shoot. So, you tell me what is going on here.
Assume everything I say on a foreign region's forum is In-Character.

Sorry, I know what you've posted is a bit more serious (and you're certainly more coherent) but I can't read this and not immediately think of this.
I was reminded of the same thing! I think it's the short posts by members without badges, possibly involving images over text, that connected it for me. Also the hostility to TNP, obviously.
Speaking for myself alone
Thank you for clarifying that yours is not an official response from The Communist Bloc. Should we expect one?

Last edited:
Thank you for clarifying that yours is not an official response from The Communist Bloc. Should we expect one?
I can't really officially say, but on a personal level I wouldn't count on it. The Council of Ministers has made their position (one of the Culture Co-Ministers literally expressed mild surprise that we were not already at war with TNP with the Injunction as a Casus Belli), and that position is that we aren't going to get into a diplomatic-dick measuring contest about it that just drags our community into the mud instead of getting things done. By my assessment, I'd say working priorities with regards to the North Pacific will not change, no matter whether you declare war or not. Sure, the NPA won't get the honour of flying side-by-side with the PRAF any time soon, but it's not like that was on the table anyway.

I agree with this Sleet individual about the current topic of conversation, and I am certainly informed about on.
Thank you, Comrade. Maintain the Fifth Column in the North at all costs!

Back