-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
I resign as Delegate.

This has actually been in my head for a few days now. While at the beginning of this vote, I thought I had the energy left in me to continue the fight for my Delegacy for another week, it turned out to be too much for me. I could fight a political campaign against the recall, or I could run the government operations, but doing both at the same time was too much. If it were not for the issue currently in the private halls that I felt obliged to address, I would have posted this resignation sooner.

I never answered Elu's question to me in the private halls. I continue to think about it, because through my delegacy I have seen the challenges facing our region, both in the present and in the future, and sometimes I fear that our region is on an inevitable path towards even greater conflicts in the future. I encourage others to think about it too, whether you want to become Delegate or you're simply a citizen hoping to make this region a better place.

I am additionally resigning as Minister of Foreign Affairs, which I of course appointed myself to a few weeks ago. This should come as no surprise - it wouldn't be right any other way.

There's a lot more I want to say, about my Delegacy and about the future of the region, though I don't have the time to say it all now. I've had many learnings and moments of regret throguh this term, and I would like to share at least some of it with you, my fellow citizens. So in the coming days you might find more posts from me.

~~Gorundu

Last edited:
Thank you Gorundu. You have made the right decision. It’s a shame to see it end like this, but the delegacy was clearly having its toll on you, and that was having a toll on the region. Thank you for your service, and the best of luck for the future.

No matter the role, region, or challenges, it can always be lonely at the top. Thank you for your time + energy + service.

Thank you for your service. Although it ended how it did, you still led the region well before that and handled the TSP-relation very well. I hope this isn’t the last we’ll see from you.

Thank you for your work and your assistance given to the Ministry of Culture for Executive Staff Day. It was an honour to serve, and I look forward to the future.
Take the time to wind down and relax Gorundu, thank you for your service.

Back