Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Gojira
Discord
TheKaijuExpert#4629
get_attachment_url.png
get_attachment_url.png

WELCOME TO THE HOME THREAD OF GOJI'S TV SHOW, GAVIN LEGASPI (It's also Lionsroar's show btw :D, we talk about certain things and plots in the show)!

This place is where we will post some animated parts of the RP posts, lore facts, art, and many more ^^! We hope you like it so far, you can give us feedback on what you guys think about the RP series and the characters. Oh and another thing to know about here.......

Hold up✋ , lemme colour the text and....There we go!

get_attachment_url.png

ABOUT THE GAVIN LEGASPI SHOW:
The Tv show follows a Middle aged man, who is almost in his 50s. He is one of the Biggest and well known film directors in the StrangeReal world. Premiering on Monday 20th of February 2023. The TV show has just begun, but its story and lore is far from being done. With 3 seasons planned and a possible 4th. Anyhow, Gavin Legaspi hasn't been making films since the year 1998 due to a scandal he got involved in (He didn't do a crime, it's something to do with an old friend...). In Season 1 Gavin currently writes a Novel about his life, where we get an introduction to the story of his life.

EPISODES/RP POSTS CURRENTLY OUT
SR RP: Gavin LegaspiSeason 1, episode 1.Link: https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=51053866
SR RP: Gavin Legaspi(Pt 2 of Season 1 Epi. 1)Link:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=51097068
SR RP: Gavin Legaspi(Final part of episode 1)Link:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=51120459
SR RP: Gavin legaspiSeason 1, episode 2 (part 1, only 2 parts of this episode)Link: https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=51212699
SR RP: Gavin LegaspiSeason 1, episode 2Link:
SR RP: Gavin LegaspiSeason 1, Episode 3 "Holy Crap!" (Skipped)Link:
SR RP: Gavin Legaspi
Season 1, Episode 4 "Art & words"
(both Pt. 1 and 2)
Links:
THINGS YOU CAN DO HERE:
1. Talk about the show
2. Say your idea's about certain things like filler episodes
3. Make theories, if your that type of person
4. Create art :D!
5. Ask questions.

Thank you for seeing this, more will be added/updated over time. Thank you. No, Goodbye!

Last edited:
MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE SHOW:
1. Gavin Legaspi
2. Brady Sullivan
3. Jackson Sullivan
4. Helen Scimeza

ART OF THE CHARACTERS, EPISODES, AND SCENES:
-Filler- (UPDATE THERES SOME STUFF HERE NOW)

Art of Gavin now (left) and looking at him then (right).
get_attachment_url.png

Gavin's House In San Rahico
get_attachment_url.png

Gavin meeting Larry again for the first time in 19 years.
get_attachment_url.png

AND A LOT MORE COMING.................

Last edited:

Full version of episode 1:

(Now we be starting!)
psst, This show is a Dramedy Produced by......
GEMINI & ARES STUIDOS, ONE THE LARGEST FILM COMPANIES IN SR
IN VERUSA
The Creators are....
Both Gojira and Lionsroar! I hope you like it.

NATIONSTATES DRAMA PROJECT ©. 06/01/2023 ©
CREATED FOR SR RP REASONS. Btw! This script is very
THIS SHOW Important! But, TNP people
can see, because this is a TV show :D!

06/01/2023 ©
Btw! This script is very
Important! Don’t show
anyone but the
members.

(wait what but that doesn't exactly- It really doesn't
matter you know? Just read, and think.)

-The show begans, an intro shows up. It has the amazing view of the big City of San Rahico. Nearby the city is the amazing, beautiful cliffs. We zoom in and see a very nice house at the edge of one of them. We see a man sleeping in a nice bed, he wakes up as he walks through the halls, having memories of his past. This is our Main Character Gavin Legaspi. We see his 2 cats, and his friends who live with him. Alex and Benny. The scene changes to the living room, later him driving, the store, the beach, and more. The scene changes while Gavin Looks at us, but no on purpose. We are seeing his perspective of his day.-

*intro music starts, as the title appears quickly as the sun rises from
the mountain as the intro begins*

(OOC: Will make an animation of this episode btw)

GAVIN LEGASPI, EPISODE 1.
"19 Years".

Gavin: *wakes up* *still is in bed and doesn't get up for
the next 20 minutes*

In his mind, his negative voice comes in. Always being amde
about the little things.

♂️Oh my god what are you? He says.
Are you some old person?
What do you mean I am old I'm almost 50.
No your not, your 48. Plus 50 isn't that old.
yes it is, you dumba**.
That's no how it works- SHUT UP.

-Gavin Groans and gets out of bed, as he walks down stairs to drink some coffee. He lives in a very nice house. Both a Wooden and Concrete house. This house is a bit old. It was built in July 15th, 1982. Gavin moved in the house in 1984, he has never left since. He lives in the very big city of San Rahico. A big city on the coast. Near the Enrivo ocean. Most of the time he lives alone. For most of his life he has never found love. Exepct that one time she met a woman named Blake in high school. He left her since she didn't really care about him. She only wanted him to get good grades and have a nice image. Due to how respected and well known Gavin was. Since then he has never had any other relationships.-

Gavin: *Is in the kitchen and thinking*
Hmmmm what should I get? Tea? No, Doesn't really help if your tired as hell
like this. Probably coffee. *makes some coffee* *sits on the couch and starts watching TV*
Brady: Morning Gavin. Why yo up so early huh?
Gavin: Why are you awake as well? Why are you even in my house?
Brady: *walking down the stairs
and gets some water* *sits down on the grey couch*
Don't ya remember? Me and my older brother Jackson have no where else to live. Plus you just wanna leave that loneliness, right?
Gavin: Oh yeah. I forgot about that. We are getting old. *drinking coffee and switching the channels*
what time is it? *looks at his watch, it's 5.31. Damn. Also hey, do you know what to watch?
Brady: What do you mean by watch? You have one.
Gavin: That is the most stupidest and flat joke I have ever heard from you. Be serious please,
I don't want my day to get ruined by 1 stupid sit-com line.
Brady: Ah I remember the 90s-80s. When you where a film director, you made some pretty nice stuff!
Like the Creatures of aotarinay, The Sulivans, oh and your film franchise The Godzilla Origon era! Why don't we binge watch that?
Gavin: *kinda having PTSD and has that stare* *remembers everything* His mind: Don't worry about that, remember what matters is know.
Brady: Gavin? Bro? *waves hand*
Gavin: Ahh! Sorry. Yeah. Lets watch some of that. We should watch some of Creatures Of Aotarinay. *tries finding the channel*
*finds it and starts watching*

-Gavin hasn't been doing anything for 19 years. He doesn't have a job, but he's not broke since he still has all of that money
he made throughout the 14 years of when he made TV shows and Movies. He is quite sad, bored, and disappointed at himself. But right now he doesn't care, he just wants to have something to make him feel better. To remember the days where he was truly happy. As the start watching, we see the 90s themed music and style.-

The TV: *90s Tv adventure music*
Directed by Larry Colons, and animation drawn by Gavin Legaspi, and more. These people present.....

THE CREATURES OF AOTARINAY!
*music starts playing*

* beautiful instrumental clarinet like music*
In the beautiful fictional world, a land of creatures! A land of scary and the fascinating!
They're many kingdoms, of humans and monsters. One day some people where lost...
They had nowhere to go, no family and home to be in..
Until they found a new home and family! Even though they are dif...

*the music fades as we switch back to the 2 very close friends talking*
(Gavin and Brady)

Brady: Ah yes! Season 4 episode 6. At least we don't have to re-watch everything,
since we know what happens...
Gavin: Well yeah, because we've seen this like 20 times.
Brady: True. Wait question, didn't have something important to do today?
Gavin: *lying on the couch* What the hell do you mean I haven't been doing anything for 19 years.
Brady: Aren't you going somewhere? What's that word called? With like an I and its really long?
Gavin: What? Why are you acting like a 5 year old not knowing how to- *remembers*
Oh crap That's right...I have an interview. I think its like at 7:40. What time is it right now?
Brady: I think its 5:52 ⌚ right now.
Gavin: Aw crap. Welp time to get ready and actually eat breakfast. Something I should have done an hour ago
*gets up and starts making actual breakfast instead of eating cookies*.

- Gavin cooks for all of them since He's the only one who knows how to cook properly in the house, He is a bit annoyed
to do this since Both Brady and Jackson should know how to cook, It doesn't matter though. Hopefully one day they can do it themselves...
He said in his mind. He makes The Good Gojiran Rice recipe he learned from his father, which he talks to now and then. His father is the only other person in his family he really ever talks to. He hasn't talk to his Older brother, nor is younger sister.-

-His mind thinks while having his hand making sure the food is good, should He talk to his family again? In his mind he talks to himself,
No no no, you don't want to meet your mother with that demon personality- What about your siblings? Why the hell haven't you talked to them in 19 years, what the hell is wrong with you? Your sister has probably been turned on by your evil mother- Ew what the hell!? Don't think about that stupid stuff like that you idiot.-

Jackson: *walks down the stairs* Morning bro's! How are you guys? God its dark.
Brady: I'm feeling good bro, what about you?
Gavin: Physically yes, Mentally no. Always the same thing.
Jackson: Aw man. You always act like that? Why my friend?
Gavin: No comment. *has finished the food and gives it to both brady and Jackson*
*they all start eating*
Jackson: I heard that your having an interview, my man you haven't been in the public's eye for almost like 20 years!
Gavin: I am aware of that. *drinks water* what time is it?
Jackson: Man your paranoid, I guess. But its like 6:15 right now.
Gavin: Aw crap, well alright I gotta get up now and get ready. *runs*
Brady: Woah bro chill out you still have a lot of time!!!
Gavin: I am never chill Brady! I haven't been for the past 19 years!
*running up the stairs*
Jackson: Mhm....We know....*continues eating while watching on his phone*
Brady: Yo since we have the rectangle phones, I wonder what it will be in the future...Maybe circles
with 3 cameras?
Jackson: *looks at him* Bro what in the actual fu-
Gavin: Alright time to get my jacket and my beanie. I'm ready. *checks time*
You stupid piece of garbage you still have half an hour and you acted like your where someone
who was doing there homework last minute! Eh, whatever. Its good to be early. Who gives a f*ck.
Jackson and Brady: Bye Gavin! See you later!
Gavin: Later.

*opens the doors and walks to the garage*
*gets inside the car and starts to drive*

-He gets in his turquoise-black Iondin car, which was made only a few years ago. He get's in his car, and leave's the house. He lives off to the side of the city, where the cliffs are. This is where most of the Houses are that are outside of the Main Center of San Rahico. But, they are still a part of it. He drives down with the many colourful houses, as car's pass by while he gets closer to the area he is going to. Around the area of the West of Kujira there are Purple cliffs, dark green grass, and bright blue tree's. A beautiful area to be in.-

*car driving down, many noises across the big city*

Gavin: Alright what time is it? *both quickly looking at his watch and the car window to make sure he's safe*
It's 6:43. I still got a lot of time. Hopefully I don't get my stuff stolen like the rest of people. I'll make sure.
Driver: Hey! Are you that film director? You look familiar...
Gavin: What!? Sorry I'm busy right now but yes I'm the man who made The Aotaronay show and the Godzilla
Origon Series.
Driver: Wait but- WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh *almost crashes*
*people getting made*
Gavin: Oh my god.... *continues driving*

(OOC: San Rahico is not only a world of entertainment and beauty, but also a place that
has high crime. As normal for big cities. No big deal.)

-Gavin Continues driving, not fully answering to that person who almost died in a car accident. He's trying his best to keep his confidence and mind focused, and look good to the public. They don't know that much about the man behind it, all the know is the outside. The entertainment things and what they only get to see. This will be something personal to him, since it is reminding him of his past successful projects. Not only that, but his past friends as well. He fixes his jacket and his Grey beanie he's wearing. He is thinking about the memories, of the day's he was happy.-

-He has arrived to the Building where they are going to interview him, its early in the morning but many people will still notice and recognize him-

Gavin: *Get's out of his car *
Random worker: Hey there! Wait, aren't you that fil-
Gavin: I am, don't got time to talk.
Random Worker: Ah I see. Sorry...*walks past*
Gavin's mind: What the hell man? You could have done something way better and you just said that? You stupi-Shut up, you shouldn't be here right now. Alright. I'll go. Thank you. *reads the sign* Huh....This is a park. God there already just intruding me out of nowhere to ask some questions and doing it in public. God I hate this decision....

*many people walking around the park* *animals hanging out, both wild and pets*
*Gavin walks around to find the location he is going to be at* *someone walks up to him*

????: Hey there! I'm looking for someone. Its for an interview thing.
Gavin: Lemme guess. Is it about Gavin Legaspi?
????: Wait wha- Oh yes! Wait, arent you-
Gavin: Yes I am. I've been getting this stuff all day. It annoys me.
Billy: Ah ok! My Name's billy. *handshake* Nice to meet you! Now come on!
I'll show your where the interview is happening. Lets walk this way and will get to this nice area where we have made sure nobody will go at. I heard that you don't want to be seen, so We decided to do this.
Gavin: Uhhhhhhh Alright.
Billy and Gavin: *walking to the area* *they finally stop and sit down in a nice area*
*there's a little chilling area where there gonna have the interview* *a bunch of crew members and camera's*
Gavin's mind: Ugh God damn it I hate this Bullsh- keep it together you idiot! Make yourself look good, you haven't been looked at the publivk eye for 19 years, so they expect something good out of you! *sits down*
Billy: Alright, will be starting soon my friend. Starting in 20 seconds!
Gavin: You do know that what you just said didn't make since right? We just met Bil-
Billy: AND START! *whispers* don't worry it's not live.
*cameras turn on* *they start zooming in*
Billy: Good morning folks! Today we are with the very Famous Gavin Legaspi.
Famous Film director and a spare of the Royal family. He's been away from the public
Eye for almost 19 years! So, lets get started with the questions. What have you been doing for
all of these year's?
Gavin: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........*scrathing his back and trying to hold back what
he was about to say* Nothing- I mean I'm kinda un- comfortable with that question.
Billy: Oh so you've just been a lazy man who watches TV every day?
Gavin: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- Ok can I *BEEP* swear on this? because I kinda feel a bit *BEEP* scared right now.
Billy: *facepalm* Its alright. Now, here's our screen of the list of questions!

*people come to turn on the TV list* *the camera turns around*
*it says these list of questions they are going to say*

3 HOURS LATER.....

-Of course for Gavin, It was pretty annoying as they where litery asking him questions like he did a crime, and them intruding in his privacy. There where many diffrent types of questions throughout the hour. After that he walked around the park thinking about the little/many mistakes he has done today. He was worrying about what people would think of it when it would be televised later today.
He now is driving to the bar to get some drinks. He usually gets out to chill and think about life. He also would go to a bar or restaurant everyday. Gavin thought it would be normal, but he remembered who he was. There also would be some people he did not expect to be at the bar. It would annoy him even more today.-

*arriving in the bar area*

-Many people where there. It was a place for Gavin to chill and get drunk. He did it as normal, being a sad man. it was hard for people to notice due to them being drunk or them not looking at him. That was kinda of a nice thing for Gavin. He wouldn't get super drunk, but he would just get more deeper into his depression. Like I said, there would always be somebody that would notice him.-

*amazing bar music*
*some nice ambience, the place isn't too crazy right now*

(SOME MUSIC LYRICS OF THE SONG PLAYING!)

Ooh what a very beautiful day!
Such a nice and calm day.....
The beautiful blue trees, the purple cliffs, the might sea, and the tall mountains...
What so oh very very very very amazing nature, thank you tree of life! Thank you
Behemoth! Thank you Methuselah! For creating and keeping Mother nature aliveeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

*music starts to fade to here our characters...*

Bartender: Hey Mr. Legaspi! Or Gavin. Welcome again my friend ^^!
Gavin: Thanks John.
Bartender (JOHN): So, what would like an Atomica.
Bartender: Ah I see. An drink will be coming up! *getting the drink
and making it* *gives it to Gavin* Here you go Legaspi!
Gavin: Thanks...*gets the drink and drinks*
Bartender: Your welcome. Take your time buddy, there's no rush ^^. *walks away*
Gavin: I got it. *drinking* Ugh. I hate this day. I hate every single day. *watching the TV above*
Oh crap the TV is gonna go on. I swear if anyone will notice me and the stupid paparazzi will come here.....
Random Woman: *annoying stereotypical voice* *on the phone* *being loud as f*ck* OMG yo kelly! There's somebody famous here! Oh you don't know? Its that film director who made those movies back in the 80s-90s. I think he's related to King Max I.....I can't remember how. He looks a bit fatter and has shorter hair. He doesn't have that long wavy hair he use to have. he has short but nice hair now. Hmmmm I wonder why. Ima go talk to him! bye! Come on Abigail and Lucy lets go :D!
Abigail: Are you sure!? He dosen't look like in a good mood right now. Plus he can hear you Kelly, your loud as fu-
Lucy: Whatever. Lets go up to him....‍♀️*they all start walking up to him*‍♀️
Gavin's Mind: Oh great...a bunch of young braty women are coming towards me. What are you gonna do you piece of garba-
Hey, you don't give a crap so act normal. Hopefully the won't annoy you. Ugh they will anyways, that's how they are.
Kelly: Heya! Aren't you the film director?
Gavin: Which one skinny blondy? (he's drunk and depressed so he's being rude rn)
Abigail and Lucy: *both laughing a bit*
Kelly: *kinda offended* Your Gavin legaspi! Gosh what happed to you? You look ugly as hell.
Gavin: Okay you stupid piece of garbage. You criticize everyone, don't care, and you are a coward, and are an absolute Karen who thinks is the best person and is SUPER arragant.
Kelly: *GASP* Ok you are just out right wrong. Also, I didn't as-
Gavin: NO! Shut up. Shut up. If you didn't ask then why the f*ck come up to be you b*cth? You are just saying that to end the conversation because your insecure and awkward to talking to a famous person! If your like that then don't DO IT!
Lucy: You know he is right. We need to stop now Kell.
Abigail: What!? No no no, lets just-
Gavin: You know every day of my life has been horrible. I have been alive for almost 50 years so you don't understand crap in life you youngster's!
Look I just wanted to come here to chill and forget about my life for a little bit. And instead I get intruded as normal and annoyed by you guys! Leave my alone.
Kelly: No, we need an autogra-
Gavin: I SAID NO! *slaps*

*walks away from the bar* *gets in his car and starts driving*
*those annoying girls try to chase him while he drives* *a car almost runs over them and that driver is mad*

-Gavin's day had gone even worse. Seeing peoples reactions to his interview and being SUPER ANNOYED by these girls. And now he is even more angry. He drives faster but making sure he wont hit anybody, and go back to his house. He's been gone for a couple of hours now. He'll be arriving at his house around 3:23. He has made sure nobody who see him so people wouldn't take pictures and videos of him.-

15 MINUTES LATER, GAVINS HOUSE.

-Gavin parks his car out of the garage, he notices somebody has come to visit. Its his old friend Helen, which he met around 1996. He met her as one of the animators for the Creatures of Atoronay show. He always had feelings for her, but could never bring it up. Helen has had it as well, they have been pretty close. Helen works with Gavin with any sort of thing he dose. He wonders why she's here, maybe just to visit.-

-Gavin parks his car, and enters his house.-

Gavin: Hmmph...What a Garbage day it is. I'm home at least. Where I can rest.
God I swear no paparazzi people will come near my house...
Helen: Hey Gavin! Why you so down as normal? *making food*
I'm making food for you boys. I know they don't know how to cook. Its fine with me.
Gavin: That's just how I am. *walking to sit down*
So Brady and Jackson, what have you been doing all day?
Brady: No where not- Oh hey Gavin! We where just out swimming and on the beach. Just came back inside
and took a shower.
Jackson: Yeah. I wish you where with us though...
Gavin: :/ Yeah....Well, At least we can eat together and hangout now.
With my great friend Helen.
Helen: Aw Thank you! Anyhow, I saw your interview, it mostly looked fine. What do you think?
Gavin: Garbage.
Helen: Makes sense...Since they where intruding in your privacy I guess. Well, Here's
the food! *gives it too everyone*
Jackson: Thanks! Ooh your food is good!
Brady: Oh this is great!
Gavin: Mhm.... *eating*
Helen: Well Gavin, at least you did something with the public today. What else did you do?
Gavin: I was hanging out at the park, was driving, ate lunch, and went to a bar.
Helen: Ah I see. You know I think you and me should work on something. We haven't done anything since
Gavin: I know, Please don't mention that to me.
Helen: You are an author....Oh I have an idea. Maybe you can write a novel about yourself? About your life maybe?
Brady: That sounds like a cool idea!
Jackson: I agree. *turns on the tv*
Gavin: Hmmmmm.........I could do that........

-Gavin was thinking, this could be a good idea. This could keep him alive from his fame and his memory. It was a good idea, he just didn't know where to start. Plus his day was pretty bad, so He thought this would be something nice to do for once. Plus maybe doing it with Helen and the others. He had many thoughts about his memories and what Helen just said for him for quite a bit...-

-But, his thoughts would need to come later. As they would be watching the news on TV. To see what would be happening in Gojira, or in any case worldwide stuff. Possibly politics or war. Who knows..-

The TV: *Normal TV noises and ambience*
Jarod: Good evening Folks! Its me Jarod here!
Today is a big day where multiple things have been happening
in the big San Rahico! Where Gemini & Ares Studios is.. Today some people where caught trying to do murder,
and an Ocean-liner almost rammed a huge yacht! Besides that, the famous Film Director of the 80s-90s Gavin Legaspi has had an interview today! The first time he has ever been on screen for almost 20 years...Now, lets watch that interview :D!
*The TV switches and zooms in on the interview Gavin did 5 hours ago*
Brady: Whooooooooooooooo! You on TV again! I can't wait to see it.
Jackson: This will be interesting...I hope this goes well.
Helen: Well At least I was able to make it Happen Gavin.
Gavin: Oh here we- Yeah that's true. Oh man......*facepalm* Welp here we go. I guess.
*The Interview is playing*
Billy: So Gavin, what have you been doing for the past 19 years?
Gavin: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............*scratching head a bit and looking away*
I'm a bit not comfortable with that question..
Billy: Oh so nothing? *laughs*
Gavin: What no!? You know I just don't want to share it because
it is kinda private.
Billy: Come on just tell us!
Gavin: Fine, Almost nothing. I mean I did want to take a break from
all that busy stuff.
Billy: Ah ok.... Anyways -
*audio fades so we can hear the characters talking*
Brady & Jackson: Woah :D! *watching it while eating*
Gavin: Ugh *facepalm* I can't believe I did this...
Helen: Well at least it saved you from being forgotten Gavin.
Gavin: Thanks. I should do something though. I don't want to look like
some middle aged man who's lazy and depressed. *drinking and done eating*
Brady: You kinda are that person though....
Jackson: Come on Bro don't be rude, respect your elders man.
Gavin: *realizes* Oh yeah....Well Hopefully the Goddamn Public doesn't know how Sh*tty I am.
Helen: And that's why we need you to do stuff! Come on I think you've been out for
too long, don't you wanna get back into it?
Gavin: Hmmmmmmmm...............Sure, why not.
Brady: *GASP* Can I and Jackson be in you-
Gavin: No! I haven't even thought about that yet. Oh yeah, a book.
What kind? I don't really wanna write some Dumb baby book.
Helen: Uhhhhh.....Maybe a novel I guess? You could write something like that...
Oh I know the right thing! A Novel about your life, what its like to be a Film Director!
Gavin: That's a good idea. I should start writing it now.
Oh and, can you help me?
Helen: Sure ^^!
Gavin: Thanks, Again...

-As soon as she said that with that smile it made him feel a bit happy for some reason. He still isn't sure why however. He got up, and went to his room and grabbed some papers. He also got his computer for some typing and idea's for the story. Maybe How he was able to make the films? What it was like to film and make them? Or maybe a Novel about his life. From being a 70s kid to moving out and becoming who he is now. As that thought came all of those bad memories came, Gavin has not been happy for a long time. Since 1998 after it happened. He's Haunted by his mistakes and his past. He also has depression and some minor disorders.-

-Gavin didn't have a good childhood, nor a good teenage hood. When he was 17 he moved out of The Legaspi Estate in 1984, starting a brand new and successful life in San Rahico. That was the time he was happy. But he hates and is traumatized by the things he has done. But what did happen? Well, that will be shown over time folks.-

Helen: Well, what shall we call the book?
Gavin: Not sure, but I do know that I could make a book about my life.
Helen: I know the right one. "The Eye's of a Filmer".
Gavin: That sound's like a good idea. What a beautiful
sky it is Helen, isn't it? Even with the crazy weather.
Helen: Yup. That is true.

-The 2 Close Helen and Gavin watch the amazing Gojiran sky. As the Arouras in the beautiful snow, as the thousands of lights and sounds of San Rahico. Gavin looks at the Huge famous Sign of letters. Saying "Gemini & Ares Studios".-

*The screen fades into black*
*Outro Music Starts playing*

THE END!

*acoustic music starts playing*

In the 80s through 90s I made a lot of
successful Movies! Andddddddddd some Animated TV shows!

2nd Voice: whoo-hoo!

1st Voice: My name is Gavin Legaspi!

2nd Voice: Gavin The Film Director!

1st Voice: You know Me, don't act like you
have no idea....

And I'm trying, to hold on to my past.
With so much Ups and Down's I don't think I'm
gonna last!

I'm just wanna make you understand....

*more acoustic music*

That I'm a Good...Person...
Or just a Very Deppresed...Man.

2nd Voice: StrangeReal :D!

*ends*

(OOC: Ok I'm sorry I made somewhat bad and cringey music, But I hope you all like this short-final ending for Episode 1 of the TV show ^^! Now, I hope you guy's will like Episode 2 :D! Anyhow, BYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-)
*Spoiler For Real End's NOW*

Lil sneak peeck of the upcoming episode 2 pt 2.... (will come out either tomorrow or tuesday)
May 23rd, 1984
*car driving around San Rahico, much more Glamorous people
would say than it is now*
Gavin: *singing* *is pretty happy* Very famous 80s band song, we peeve the way through music! This is the song of the 80s! The decade which we're in now.. *driving to a nearby building*
Ah Here we are. The Film Geek shack. *gets out of the car*
*enters the Geek shack*
Bill Sullivan: Hey there! Welcome to the shack! (its a resturant/bar btw)
Gavin: Thanks ^^! *sits down*
Can I get a drink? No Alcohol please. Just some water.
Bill S: Alrighty! Here's some water.
Gavin: Thank you!
Brady: Hey dad....Who is this?
Bill: Oh this is just somone who likes making movies like us,
what is your name *turns and looks at gavin*
Gavin: Name's Gavin Legaspi. I'm a spare of the Royal family, moved here since I'm not gonna become king.
I plan to make some big projects.
Brady: what are you gonna make Mr. legaspi?
Bill: Respect him, he's a part of the royal family.
Gavin: Oh no you don't need to, I'm trying to get away from the royal family.
I don't live at the palace or the estate anymore. I want something diffrent.
Bill: Ah I see. Well, it's your choice young man!
Jackson: Look dad! Somebody is gonna perform there comedy stuff! Oh wait they have been for an hour already, there funny though :D!
Larry: *making funny jokes* You know people say "Oh wow look, its a skinny man!" But no I'm not a fat man, I'm THE SKINNY MAN.
*crowd laughing* Anyhow, Night folks. get your leg warmers or else those bed bugs will really bite your a**! *crowd applause*

FULL PART OF EPISODE 1 HERE:
*starting up....*
*turning on...*

(Now folks.... Time to watch episode 2 of this TV show :D! I
hope you guys are liking it so far....)

psst, hey reader/watcher.... This show is a Dramedy Produced by......

GEMINI & ARES STUIDOS, ONE THE LARGEST FILM COMPANIES IN SR
IN VERUSA
The Creators are....
CREATED FOR SR RP REASONS. Btw! This script is very

06/01/2023 ©
Btw! This script is very
Important! Don’t show
anyone but the
members.

*transition...*

-notice come's up for a little bit of time, this thing will come up in every episode btw. Unless it's a filler-non
important episode of the TV series, you can skip it. This one isn't a filler one, it is an important one...-

⚠️Hey there! I see that you are reading this SR RP series, whoever TNP nation this is. We just want to say that you should see the previous episodes. But how? Well, if your on Discord you can see the RP post's and the previous episodes. Later on when we finish the TV series factbook's we will include the links, plus looking at the 2.0 version of all of Goji's SR RP posts. Stay tuned people ^^! Anyways, let's watch and see what happens :D!⚠️

*the title show's up*

GAVIN LEGASPI.

-The sun rises up, in the beautiful city of San Rahico. The big city of the Gojiran West coast, and one big place of entertainment and wonder. Another day of the StrangeReal planet, begins.. Gavin wake's up from his little weird dream he has had about his past and thoughts. His mind can be very complex in many ways, being very hard to tell and learn about.-

Gavin: *some sleep talking* I l-
*alarm clock*
AH- wha-wha- Ugh. The same as every single day I guess. Why are you even talking to yourself?
At least nobody can hear it since your alone. Oh wait you aren't, it's 2017 and
you live with like 2 other people because they're broke and your just some washed up 80s-90s film director that has- Shut up. *facepalms and get's out of bed* *open's the bathroom*
Helen: CLOSE THE F*CKING DOOR-
Gavin: Oh sh- Sorry! *closes the door*
*goes to a diffrent bathroom to brush his teeth and change*
Brady: Morning! You know what day it is?
Gavin: What? It's another depressing day of our crappy lives isn't it?
Jackson: It's my Birthday! Haven't you got stuff for me?
Gavin: Sh- uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jackson: You forgot?
Gavin: Hold up- I will be back, just got to go to the-
Brady: Bar for 8 hours?
Gavin: No actually. I'm just gonna go to the store- later!
*get's out of the house* *grab's a protein drink*
What?! Expired in 2016? Eh who cares. *drinks it* *starting to drive* *hears many people nearby with cameras*
Godamnit it's the F*cking Paparazzi's.
The Paparazzi: *taking photo's and videos*
*many people trying to take vid's and photo's of him*
Random guy: Mr. Legaspi we saw that you we're with some wo-
Gavin: SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU A** HOLE LET ME LIVE MY F*CKING LIFE!
*gives the middle finger and throw's a couple of stuff at them*
The Paparazzi: Follow him go!
*they try to ask him more questions*
Gavin: Haha, you idiots. *drives faster*
*get's away from them* *closes the window*
Damn its foggy today...*is driving and make's it to a mall*
Wait what dose he like!? Oh wait that's right games! Like maybe some of those Figures? Good idea you idiot.
*arrives at the mall and parks* *grabs phone to do stuff since he's bored and kinda fogor*

-Gavin look's and watches some stuff for a bit, he has forgotten what to do and it's too early for the mall to open yet. He decides to go and have a call with his Dad, who he still talk's to from time to time. He scrolls through the list of his family member's he hasn't messaged to for 19 years, like his siblings and friends. he remembers those days, which make's him feel haunted. Then he see's one that instantaneously made him think about the day's where he was happy. It said "L.C", short for Larry Colons. The friend that made him famous, the man who started his career. And the friend he betrayed...It has been 22 year's since it happened. He wonders if he should talk to him again.-

-From that state of all the emotions, he remembers what he has to do, so he get's up quickly and starts going to the mall. It has opened after being closed for 15 more minutes, he get's ready to buy the stuff from the game area and will leave immediately, as most of you know what will happen if he doesn't.....They will come for him, to annoy and ruin his day once again. They never give up do they (The paparazzi)?-

Gavin: *find's the game shop*
Customer: Hey aren't yo-
Gavin: Yes know shut up please, I'm on a rush right now and I don't have time.
Customer: Ah I see, why is that?
Gavin: Those papa boys are gonna have a real talk with me if they don't stop
spying on me like fat perverts....*looking for stuff*
Customer: Make's since, well it was nice to meet you :D!
Gavin: Yeah, you too.
Game shop worker: Hey there! What do you need?
Gavin: Uhhh it's there an Arokolink journey figure or thingy stuff here?
Game shop worker: There is! Just at the corner section called "Kujiran games"
Gavin: Alrighty! Thanks.
Game shop worker: No problem, oh and can I have an autog-
Gavin: Not right now I'm on a rush.
Game shop worker: Sorry, are you getting something for you kids? You look like a dad.
Gavin: What!? No, I don't have kids. I'm just getting stuff for my friend. That's all. And yes, I'm the film director Gavin Legaspi.
Game shop worker: Interesting, also btw, what the heck happened to you?
Gavin: Uhhhhhhh long story- *hears many people coming* oh cra- anyways here's your change I'll talk to you later- thanks bye-
*runs*
Game shop worker: *amazed for some reason*
The Paparazzi: There he is!
Gavin: Oh fu- WHY AREYOU GUYS EVEN DOING THIS I THOUGHT THIS ISN'T WHAT THEY EXACTLY DO- WHATEVER!!!!!!!
*‍♂️get's into the elevator *
The Paparazzi: Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Gavin: Oh f*ck I forgot the wrapping to make it a present.....f*ck....
*Elevator sounds and music playing*
DING! *music stops as the door's open*'
*a bunch of teen's come in* *door's close*
Teen 1: Yeah and that one scene in Godzilla the art of Creation was so amazing,
Gavin is one of the best film director's of the 80s-90s!
Teen 2: I agree! I wonder what he's doing now, plus what happened to him?
Teen 3: Idk, I think some kind of controversy happened which caused him to stop.
Teen 1: Ah I see,
we should probably try to talk to him or something...
Gavin: O_O- Uh, hey there.
Teen 2: Hey there! We'll let you go off first, gotta respect elders.
Teen 3: Yeah I guess, hold up you look familiar...Are you Him?
Gavin: What? Who?
Teen 1: Gavin Legaspi?
Gavin: Uhhhhhhhhhhh *grab's shoulder because he's nervous*
Yeah I'm him, just here to get a gift for one of my friend's. It's his Birthday today.
Teen 2: Ah I see, cool :D! *door opens*
PARKING FLOOR
Gavin: Well, see you later! Hope you guy's have a fine day.
Teen 3: You too ^^!

20 minutes later....

-Gavin arrives at his house, without being seen. It felt to him like he was some kinda of criminal on a chase with the police, which reminded him of his father who use to do that stuff. He use to be a Police officer. He came with a bunch of figures in his car, almost like he was giving away toy's to children with no stuff to be with.

His good friend Helen was able to wrap the gifts that they got him, and the wanted to make sure his Birthday wouldn't be ruined. Gavin was done for the day, and wanted to relax and chill. Gavin still wonders though, should he talk to Larry again? He hasn't talked to him in a very long time. As normal, he talks to Helen about it.-

Brady: *eating chips and playing some video games*
Gavin: Why are yo- Never mind my question is useless and dumb.
Brady: What?
Gavin: Nothing. *drrops all the stuff he bought*
Brady: *GASP* what are those!?
Gavin: UHHHHH NOTHING- *pick's them up*
*runs to his room and puts all of them under his bed*
Helen: Hey there, get stuff for Jack?
Gavin: Yeah, should I even wrap them in something or just give it to him?
Helen: I can wrap it, its fine. So it looks nice.
Gavin: Alright.

-After Jackson celebrates his birthday, Gavin goes to the bar and comes back home. He writes some more stuff but try's to make it diffrent then who he actually is, he worries about the world finding out the type of person they don't see on the camera's. He hasn't really talked to anyone about his issue's, including Helen. She tries to ask him to open up, but he can't.

But at some point after a while, he dose. But that isn't today, nor this episode. Gavin turns on his phone while lying down on bed, and he decides to take a phone call with his friend Larry. To finally really apologizes. As soon as he calls him he says "Hey Larry, I just want to say I'm so-" which is interrupted "If you really want to talk to me on the phone after 2 decades, come to my house and don't be a coward". Gavin replies with "Alright, I will", ending the call there.-

*At Gavin's house*
THE NEXT DAY, 7:54 IN THE MORNING.
Gavin: *driving and looking at the map*
Helen: So...Where are we going? Also, why haven't you really opened up to me?
Like I'm helping you read this book, but your not telling me anything about your life.
Gavin: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- Never mind that. We're going to meet an old friend.
Brady: *hiding in the back of the car*
Jackson:*whispering* Shhhhhhhh be quiet!
Brady: Your making noise!
Gavin: Hey what the f*ck is behind my car? *looks behind him for a second*
Hey! What the hell are you hippies doing here?
Brady: Uhhh we heard you guys where going somewhere
Jackson: Yeah and um we thought we could geta free ride and see you guys you know be together?
Gavin and Helen: WOAH!
Helen: You really think we would do that?
Gavin: I'm too old for love. Plus I can't handle it properly because I never learned how.
Brady: Oh...So, where are we going?
Gavin: An old friend of me and Helen. Larry.
Jackson: Who's that?
Helen: A fellow Film director that met Gavin in the mid 1980s. Larry later became
a producer and was able to kick-start Gavin's Film career ️.
Gavin: It's been a while. I just hope this goes out alright...
*arrives at the house*
Brady: Wow! This house is bigger than yours!
Gavin: I know, He's been doing it longer than I have.
Helen: So, why did you come here?
Gavin: I called him remember? He asked me to come here.
Helen: Oh yeah...
Gavin: Brady, Jackson, you 2 stay in the car. Got that?
Jackson: Pffft are we your ki-
Gavin: Don't mention that word.
*both Helen and Gavin get out of the car*
Helen: It's been awhile.
Gavin: Yeah. A while. *having memories*
*takes a breath* *presses the button*
DING-DONG!!!!
*the door opens*
????: Oh hey there, you fellow old people a couple?
Gavin: Uhhhhhhh no?
????: Ah alright. I can kinda see that you 2 aren't. Since you look sh*tty.
Gavin: *laughs* so do you. Sorry. Wait a second, are you larry?
Larry: Wait how do you- Wait, your Gavin?
Gavin: Yeah. This is Helen.
Helen: Hi!
Larry: Oh its you! Wow, we've been gone for so long. Come inside ^^!

-The old friends walk inside. It has been over 20 years...Larry is having some medical problems, Helen is trying her best to get into projects, and Gavin is being haunted by his past. They start getting food for lunch. Larry's house is a very nice modern house. A doctor is there to help Larry with his issues, old age and problems with his brain.-
*They all sit down at the small kitchen table*
-Everything seam's well, catching up with each other and remembering the memories. The old day's..Back in the 90s-90s. Trying there best to not talk about the scandal that caused everything to chang, possibly forever. Who knows..-
Larry: Sit down my friends :D!
Gavin: Thanks.
Helen: Alright.
Nurse: Here is the food for you and your friends.
Larry: Thank you Sherry. *️the all start eating️*
Oh Gavin, how are your utensils?
Gavin: Why are you asking? I don't have on yet. In fact
I should grab some for you all.
Larry: Huh, you have changed. Ever since you stabbed me.
Helen: I don't think we should talk about that....
Gavin: We really shouldn't. Anyhow, what the hell have we all been
doing for 20 years? *gives utensils to everyone*
Larry: Well, just been chilling here. Doing charity with my money,
traveling to some places. What about you guys? *eating*
Helen: I've been getting jobs, became an assistant for Gavin. Trying to
get Gavin a gig.
Gavin: Yeah....I've just been chilling. Got some new people in my house.
Larry: Ah I see. Man, so much has changed. yet where still together.
Just like what I said Gavin, no matter what the hell happens, will still be together.
Gavin: Yeah. I remember now.
Helen: Speaking of old times, remember the days back then? These kids don't understand
how great it was!
Gavin: I agree.
Larry: Same! Half of the stuff we use to do is considered greater than what is now!
Ooh, lemme grab some old pictures.
*shows the pictures* The years go by so fast, those where good times.
Gavin: Happy memories and sad memories...*they eat and continue talking*
*Gavin thinks*
(LIL FLASHBACK TIME!)
May 23rd, 1984
*car driving around San Rahico, much more Glamorous people
would say than it is now*
Gavin: *singing* *is pretty happy* Very famous 80s band song, we peeve the way through music! This is the song of the 80s! The decade which we're in now.. *driving to a nearby building*
Ah Here we are. The Film Geek shack. *gets out of the car*
*enters the Geek shack*
Bill Sullivan: Hey there! Welcome to the shack! (its a resturant/bar btw)
Gavin: Thanks ^^! *sits down*
Can I get a drink? No Alcohol please. Just some water.
Bill S: Alrighty! Here's some water.
Gavin: Thank you!
Brady: Hey dad....Who is this?
Bill: Oh this is just somone who likes making movies like us,
what is your name *turns and looks at gavin*
Gavin: Name's Gavin Legaspi. I'm a spare of the Royal family, moved here since I'm not gonna become king.
I plan to make some big projects.
Brady: what are you gonna make Mr. legaspi?
Bill: Respect him, he's a part of the royal family.
Gavin: Oh no you don't need to, I'm trying to get away from the royal family.
I don't live at the palace or the estate anymore. I want something diffrent.
Bill: Ah I see. Well, it's your choice young man!
Jackson: Look dad! Somebody is gonna perform there comedy stuff! Oh wait they have been for an hour already, there funny though :D!
Larry: *making funny jokes* You know people say "Oh wow look, its a skinny man!" But no I'm not a fat man, I'm THE SKINNY MAN.
*crowd laughing* Anyhow, Night folks. get your leg warmers or else those bed bugs will really bite your a**! *crowd applause*
Bill: I like that man, he's pretty good at it! Oh hey Larry!
Larry: *sits down* Hey Bill, who we got here?
Gavin: Hey there, joined the shack a couple of days ago.
Larry: Ah I see. Cool. What's your name?
Gavin: Gavin Legaspi.
Larry: Nice, names Larry colons.
(MORE FLASHBACKS LATER...)
*turns back to where we are now*
*talking about the old days* *there all done eating*
Helen: Oh wow, its been 2 hours!
Gavin: Well, I guess we gotta go now. It was nice catching up to you larry.
Larry: Yeah. you to, it was actually nice to see you. Talk to you two later ^^
Gavin & Helen: Bye :D!

-The Meetup of these 3 old friends actually went quite well. They made sure they wouldn't talk about the bad stuff, they have moved on from that. Yet it still stains in the shadows. They drove back, with Brady and Jackson going to the San Rahico Park. They would come back at some point. Today was an interesting day for Gavin, it made him remember how much has changed over the years. Remembering his acheivements, and his mistakes.
*driving back to the house* *gets out of the car*
*it's dinner time, they eat and chill. Waiting for the Brothers to come back..*
Gavin has opened and looked back again, which was going back to Larry. He see's Helen on the rooftop. Looking upon the stairs of the beautiful space, seeing the other planets. That are far away.....He thinks and decides to talk to Helen. To start opening up about his life stories, he's heard enough from Helen and she wants to hear about his.-
Helen: *lying down on the roof* *humming*
Gavin: *climbs out of the window* Hey Helen.
Helen: Hey there. So what you doing here?
Gavin: Same as you, just chilling. Looking at the stars.
Helen: Yeah, but what's the real reason?
Gavin: Well, it's because I have thought about what you've been saying, "Talk about your stories!".
And I think I should.
Helen: Really?
Gavin: Yeah.
Helen: So, where we starting?
Gavin: Well my relationships with my family is,
well pretty complicated. They...

*the camera zooms out as the continue talking, we look at the busy bright city of San Rahico. The Famous Sign spells out "GALLEYHIL"...*
*the show episode ends, with the outro music, as normal*
*The screen fades into black*
*Outro Music Starts playing*
THE END!
*acoustic music starts playing*
In the 80s through 90s I made a lot of
successful Movies! Andddddddddd some Animated TV shows!
2nd Voice: whoo-hoo!
1st Voice: My name is Gavin Legaspi!
2nd Voice: Gavin The Film Director!
1st Voice: You know Me, don't act like you
have no idea....
And I'm trying, to hold on to my past.
With so much Ups and Down's I don't think I'm
gonna last!
I'm just wanna make you understand....
*more acoustic music*
That I'm a Good...Person...
Or just a Very Deppresed...Man.
2nd Voice: StrangeReal :D!
*ends*

(OOC: Ok I'm sorry I made somewhat bad and cringey music, But I hope you all like this short-final ending for Episode 1 of the TV show ^^! Episode 3 coming out this weekend, maybe idk)
Alright now I'm gonna go bye bye, so later (for real, until I want to come on later). Now fr, BYYYEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *vanishes*

(This Happens every time when A SR RP Series will be made, very Iconic I guess...)
psst, hey reader/watcher.... This show is a Dramedy Produced by......
GEMINI & ARES STUIDOS, ONE THE LARGEST FILM COMPANIES IN THE
SR WORLD

The Creators are....
CREATED FOR SR RP REASONS. ]Btw! This script is very

06/01/2023 ©
Btw! This script is very
Important!
Don’t show
anyone but the
members.

⚠️ALERT! Do you remember what happened last time watching? Do you want to continue where you stopped reading
person? Alrighty friend :D! We will be beginning soon.....................Oh one more thing my friend, by that I MEAN NOW WWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-⚠️

*The TV show episode begins once again, and you watch the Dramedy.......*

SAN RAHICO, 11:45 PM.
Brady: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORRRRRRRRNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gavin: *wakes up slowly* Ugh why the hell are you acting like its the news making a war broadcast in the 1960s you hippy!?
Brady: Because why not friendo? It's nice to have a fun morning :D!
Gavin: I'll never get something like that...Still a stupid reason though *gets up and walks to the bathroom*
Brady: Oh come on man cheer up!
Gavin: No. *brushing his teeth*
Brady: Hey uh, wanna watch something?
Gavin: Sure. I don't care. *changes clothes*
Brady: Ooh wait, lets watch Mesozoic Sanctuary! I always loved the franchise! I wonder when there gonna make a 3rd one... *eating*
Gavin: Why the hell are you eating on my- Wait make a 3rd one? Probably not. Its been like 19 years unless someone decides to make sequel or start a new trilogy that is connected to it. * turns on the tv and they start watching *
Brady: Ooh....It starts ^^!

The Opening says....MSOZOIC SANCTUARY!
*The ocean scene* *We see an Island, a park/vacation area being under construction*
️️️️️️️️
ISLA NONCLAR, 250 MILES FROM THE COAST OF VANGAURD
Get her in! Get her in the Paddack! Nice nice, need some saf..
*many construction sounds in the jungle late a night* *bright lights spread across the island*
*many sounds in the background* *we fade out*
Brady: Wait so, how many Peliukuas (Basically the SR version of the Oscars) do you have?
Gavin: Only 2.
Jackson: *opens the door* hey guys! Ooh, brady you watching One of Gavin's Movies?
Brady: Yeah.
Gavin: Speaking of the Peliukuas brady, the 2 movies I made that where nominated was Battleship Angurius for best picture. That was back in 83 I think, the second was One of the Godzilla movies I made in 95 when I made Final wars end.

A lil Important scene in the GL show:

"Hey Larry, are you afraid of the success? How the whole world will see, and us being chased 24/7?"

"Haha. I'm not scared of it, just be proud that you made it you know? That you and me where able to push through, and not giving up. The future is bright my friend, there is still lots of things we can do. Just feel, and look at it."

get_attachment_url.png

April 19th, 1985

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back