-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
The_Democratic_Kingdom_Of_Skaraborg
Discord
Skaraborg#9816
Japhan failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies Japhan to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @Japhan in this thread. This is not the official debate thread.

I guess I will start it off - what made you decide to apply for citizenship in The North Pacific, @Japhan ?

Also, do you have the means of applying for citizenship via a residential IP?

I guess I will start it off - what made you decide to apply for citizenship in The North Pacific, @Japhan ?

Also, do you have the means of applying for citizenship via a residential IP?
I feel like citizenship is just an overall good thing to get since I’m going to stick around in the North Pacific.

The issue I believe I have in regard to the IP is that due to poor connection in my area, my family uses a router that uses 4G so I do not believe I can get a residential IP for a while.

Last edited:
I’m definitely going to have some fun in the Strangereal and hang around on the RMB.
Thanks for the responses so far. Just an FYI - neither of those actions require citizenship.

Citizenship has specific responsibilities and benefits, but the biggest ones are voting rights for the regional government as well as further involvement in managing/organizing ministries. Do you have any specific TNP Ministries you are interested in participating in?

Thanks for the responses so far. Just an FYI - neither of those actions require citizenship.

Citizenship has specific responsibilities and benefits, but the biggest ones are voting rights for the regional government as well as further involvement in managing/organizing ministries. Do you have any specific TNP Ministries you are interested in participating in?
I may look into joining a ministry at some point but I’m a bit too busy with IRL mental health stuff to join one at the moment. However, I’d still obviously vote.

Last edited:
Just to clarify - this is a brand new user different from the Japhan of 2015 right?

Do you have a previous nation in NationStates?

Just to clarify - this is a brand new user different from the Japhan of 2015 right?

I didn’t know there was a previous Japhan, I just went to the “Names of Japan” and took a different country’s name for it that was available and sounded alright.

Also, I’ve had a few previous nations that I haven’t been really active on for a year (mostly due to mental health) but none were in TNP. I’ve gotten better enough so I’ve returned to Nationstates properly.

Last edited:
Also, I’ve had a few previous nations that I haven’t been really active on for a year (mostly due to mental health) but none were in TNP.
Can you elaborate on what these nations are, what regions they were in, and anything you did under those identities?

Can you elaborate on what these nations are, what regions they were in, and anything you did under those identities?
The first one was (it was my first nation so excuse the horrific name) The American Anarchist Empire, I was mostly in TSP and somewhat got into roleplaying at the time but I stopped using it after moving on to another one and then later lose the password.

I believe there was something along the lines of Pan-European states (the name’s probably wrong I don’t remember) but I’m pretty sure that was just used for NS forum RP.

Then there was some Imperium of Mankind thing but I once more believe that was all NS forum RP.

Finally, Ellinika Nisia who I believe was in TNP for a few days but I don’t really remember as my mental health took a heavy decline near the start of it so I think I left TNP and since then, I’ve only ever really used it to moderate some thread I made.

There were probably smaller ones but I hope this helps somewhat, I’ll be able to stick around on Japhan as I’ve gotten a lot better mentally thanks to the help of a lot of people IRL. Some of this could be wrong as my brain chooses to not remember things from when I was depressed.

Last edited:

In terms of NS only, one cannot use a previous states name within 10 years of the previous name being inactive. I'm not entirely sure of how it works on the forum though.

Back