Minister of Defense Replacement

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
eoJaCFpLwgebkBaFKDqMYnFu73noAg809XSMcsns4lL2ccjS24BFYkJ9jCnymCoFlrkDdyjI_l60gQvh49nweMXX0w1n8Rn6L5Np7YBHbtcSbAZXNTIxauHQsWcutdB30r0NEFPH

Minister of Defense Appointment

Unfortunately, I must once again announce that I am making a change in the office of Minister of Defense. When I last came to you for a change in this office, we believed that we had time to set things up in the NPA to set us up for a more robust and engaged NPA. Events around us continue to demand that we speed up our work, and while he is experienced and a good steward of the NPA, 9003 accepted this position knowing that he would not be in the trenches and constantly on the ground for recruitment and operations. I agreed to bring him on as we understood that we could take our time, but that expectation has changed. It is not fair to ask this of him given that what we need is no longer what he is able to provide, and on top of that he is busier than expected and also sick (get well soon @9003 ), so regrettably we have agreed that for the second time this term, we must make a change in this role.

As before, I have asked an old expert to step up and carry us through the rest of the term. I am thrilled that @Rom has agreed to come out of retirement to serve TNP in this important capacity again. You all know how great he is as a soldier ad a leader in NPA, and I am optimistic he will put us on the stronger, more active footing we need heading into next year. There's a lot of important questions to tackle, but none of them matter if we do not have an army to back up whatever it is we decide to do moving forward. Rom will bring his experience in this area, and I hope wake up the NPA at a time where we sorely need that. Please join me in welcoming Rom back to the team, we're thrilled to have him!

Back