Hulldom

Winter Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Hulldom
Discord
seathestarlesssky
eoJaCFpLwgebkBaFKDqMYnFu73noAg809XSMcsns4lL2ccjS24BFYkJ9jCnymCoFlrkDdyjI_l60gQvh49nweMXX0w1n8Rn6L5Np7YBHbtcSbAZXNTIxauHQsWcutdB30r0NEFPH

Few NationStates players can truly claim to be a tabula rasa type of player. It takes a truly special breed of person and player to get involved anywhere and everywhere they can put their hands into–be it defense, FA, culture, the WA, gameside, or even our beloved Home Affairs Department. Over the last couple of years, I’ve had the distinct pleasure of watching a new player to our community join it and quickly establish themselves as that sort of player. Kastonvia was, and still is in my mind, one of those players. He has distinguished himself in excelling at anything and everything he has put his mind to in this region and even if I have my frustrations with his trolling and his demeanor at times, I am no less thankful for him or his contributions to our region. It is with regret that I accepted his resignation as Minister of Home Affairs yesterday evening to come into effect today. That is something which we are all now, sadly, aware of.

However, we are blessed to have a burgeoning tabula rasa type of figure in Caius. A bit lesser known than Kasto perhaps, but no less talented and no less capable. @Caius has distinguished himself wherever he has had the fortune to turn up, be that in Executive Government in HA, FA, or WA in particular or whether loyally serving in the Speakers’ Office. It is my distinct pleasure too to have been around long enough to see Caius rise through the ranks. Now, it is his shot.

With the advice and consent of the Delegate, I hereby appoint Caius as Minister of Home Affairs. Caius, you should take your oath promptly. We have much work to do, not just in HA, but in the whole of the Executive.

Signed,
eauApON.png

Acting Delegate
Vice Delegate and Minister of Foreign Affairs

Back