-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
@SharkMan failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies SharkMan to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @SharkMan in this thread. This is not the official debate thread.

Hi there, @SharkMan! I would like to ask you, what brought you to The North Pacific? Also, how did you found out about the forum?
Hi I found it but scrolling threw the alliances and this one caught my eye and on the nation state North Pacific page I found the form by clicking citizenship.

So, if you were on the internet through your phone's mobile data (not WiFi), we would see that as a Mobile IP and fail you.
If you were on campus and you were using your school's internet, we would see that as an Educational IP and fail you.
If you were using a work computer, either in the office or through a corporate VPN, we would see that as a Business IP and fail you.
If you were using a proxy service, like NordVPN or something like that, we would see that and fail you.

What I'm noticing is people who are at home are getting flagged as a Business IP, either outright incorrectly, or because the homeowner bought a business-class internet connection. That's why we're asking where you applied from.

Last edited:
Back