Minister of Culture Appointment

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
eoJaCFpLwgebkBaFKDqMYnFu73noAg809XSMcsns4lL2ccjS24BFYkJ9jCnymCoFlrkDdyjI_l60gQvh49nweMXX0w1n8Rn6L5Np7YBHbtcSbAZXNTIxauHQsWcutdB30r0NEFPH

Minister of Culture Appointment

Unfortunately our Minister of Culture @Kasch has had to resign his post for persona and real life reasons. I want to thank him for his service, and for agreeing to tackle an area that was both new and familiar, but much more challenging than it has been for prior culture ministers. His enthusiasm and work ethic is admirable, and if his scheduled allowed it, I know he could have done great things this term. Alas, life often has different plans than what we have in mind. Please wish him well and I hope that we can see him do what he can on a smaller scale as a part of the ministry going forward.

Culture has some big things on the horizon in the very near future, so it is crucial we bring on someone with experience running multi-regional events and who has the same kind of attention to detail and organizational skills and mindset that drew me to appoint Kasch initially. I believe that we have just such a person, and I would say his work speaks for itself if you've followed his career in NS. I am very excited and pleased to appoint @Wymondham to the position of Minister of Culture. He is currently the top deputy in our FA ministry, and I have no doubt he will continue to offer his general wisdom as a member of the cabinet, but I have always appreciated his knack for putting together big and sometimes complex events juggling many people and finding the right role for them to get the most out of their talents and abilities. We are going to have our hands full next month, and I know I can rely on him to get us where we need to go. I am glad he has chosen to continue to offer us his talents, and I am confident he will thrive in this role. Please join me in welcoming him to the team, and wishing him luck as he tackles our super-sized Culture ministry in its busiest season yet!

Wow, Wymondham. Never thought I'd see such a prominent figure of NSToday fame take on MoC here in TNP. That gives me both hope and some trepidation at future changes to the Ministry. Still, congratulations on the appointment, and I'll continue to follow events here.

Back