-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
Jedinsto failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies Jedinsto to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @Jedinsto in this thread. This is not the appeal's official debate thread.

I recognize that name. What brings you to TNP?

Were you in TNP before? I feel like you were in Thaecia but I might be wrong >.>

I recognize that name. What brings you to TNP?

Were you in TNP before? I feel like you were in Thaecia but I might be wrong >.>
I think I was in Thaecia for a short time but I’m not completely sure. I was however a long term resident of XKI and for a few months here in TNP.

I have just returned to the game as a whole, and I believe TNP is the right place for me to restart my career and establish myself in a community.

Back