Opening Address: Life Like Thunder 9/11/2022

Rewan Demontay

Resident
-
TNP Nation
Card Kingdom
Discord
Rewan Demontay#4498
V48VLV66uJWqX7826hctzgZwPBjZcDYMRRZViwK8AZr-xdhc91PvQnngvbDUn6thM5DRzY178xaIvt5soMLpGDzVjbdZjCwLF1gsmvmWez65q69-nRyl3vEW8u_Lhi48yKtHucVUANGmxqxbSWppfto6Juk-mOpj70kYSObTldHrmAxYOjxYbKvuYQ

Ministry of Cards: Opening Address 9/21/2022

This term has flashed like lightning and struck like thunder. It may feel short, but impact is beyond predictable or viewable.

I hope we can share more amongst ourselves, a goal of this term. For example, the title of this report is the name of a song from one of favorite bands, Eiffel 65. They wrote for than Blue Da Ba Dee, ya know!

Life Like Thunder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exA96HBx_gw

Now, let’s crack on, shall we?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since the last report, we have gained 6 new members.

To the club, we welcome, in their respective appearances: @UnShleepd , @New Makasta , @Maxog3n , @Fael , @north macaronesia , and, last, but not least, @TheLandOfFunFunFun !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In regional card news, the pesky criminal Pax Unitaria still remains, wanted and at large, for a bounty of 70.00 on their head. Oh, how they haunt us so!

screenshot-www.nationstates.net-2022.09.21-02_09_52.png

screenshot-www.nationstates.net-2022.09.21-02_10_15.png

Thanks to @Fael's detective work of stopping to observe the first post of the applications thread, an embarrassing yet simple truth was realized.

Despite the sign up pledge, there was no Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild to actually oblige to!

As such, I've created a neat, little charter for us all, and future members, to oblige by. Don't worry, it's nothing you aren't already doing!

I'll post it here for your convenience.

Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild
1) Follow the rules of being a TNP citizen.
2) Please follow general etiquette and respect, no matter where communications may occur.
3) Do not interfere with transfers between a guild member and their puppets to the best if your ability.
4) If you are asked to stop interfering with a transfer, do so right away.
5) When guild members are participating in a bidding war, be respectful and polite.
6) Inform us of changes to your TNP/collecting nation as soon as possible
7) Loss of citizenship does not necessarily mean an immediate loss of membership
8) That being said, please do inform us if you plan to leave/leave the guild.
9) No one has ever had to be kicked from the guild. Don't be the first!
10) If there is something to report, whether it be member behavior, potential clarity improvements for the rules, etc., the doors are open!
To round out, I bring about the cards program that we promised, errr, some weeks ago!

The details are here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9196282/

As such, I've added a tiny little clause to The Great Giveway rules, (as well gutting some outdated introductory bits):

" - 5.d: If a premium request is earned through the Card Sharks program, please mark it as such."

Card Sharks, swimming atcha!

I shall now ping everyone in the guild, to share the news. This will be a report feature from now on.

(I am also going to be doing a "purge" soon, i.e. see who from the sheet still exists/wants to be in the Cards Guild. Please do let me know if you wish to be removed.)

I urge you all to participate in the weekly Kard Karl in the TNP Discord server!

@DGES , @9003 , @Fregerson , @Aerilia , @artiza , @Rocketdog @Dreadton , @Inven , @2 and 2 is Fish , @Marcus Antonius , @A27M Cromwell (NBU) , @Pallaith , @Gorundu , @Darklord , @FalconMoon , @QuietDad , @Fauzjhia , @Yuno , @Comfed , @Peeps , @BorkWI , @Skaraborg , @Tringapore , @B Couple , @Ayuzh , @Treekidistan , @Loh , @simone_republic , @Katyarad , @realesthebinkles , @Caius , @Sitethief , @Flasankia trash , @Lillie_James , @Kappacon , @United free lands , @CSlater , @LuckyDan , @Fili , @UnShleepd , @New Makasta , @Maxog3n , @Fael , @north macaronesia, @The Land Of Broken Dreams

Thank you for reading,

Have a lovely new term!

- Rewan Demontay

Last edited:
Back