Rum Day

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
eoJaCFpLwgebkBaFKDqMYnFu73noAg809XSMcsns4lL2ccjS24BFYkJ9jCnymCoFlrkDdyjI_l60gQvh49nweMXX0w1n8Rn6L5Np7YBHbtcSbAZXNTIxauHQsWcutdB30r0NEFPH

Rum Day

The North Pacific is known primarily for two things: democracy and rum. We have a day celebrating democracy. But strangely, we don’t have a day celebrating rum. That changes now.

By the authority granted to me under Section 9.2.12 of the Legal Code, I hereby declare Tuesday, August 16, 2022, Rum Day in TNP. Let us properly recognize this crucial aspect of our region’s culture, and remember that it is tied intrinsically to who we are as TNPers, and, with its pirate connotations, a reminder of how savvy and creative we can be when fighting despots in our region (just ask @Great Bights Mum ).

I encourage you to share your favorite rum-related drinks, rum mixing tips, memes (for those of you too young to drink), or other thoughts on this most excellent of drinks in this thread, on the RMB, or our Discord server. And if you can, get yourself some rum and make this Tuesday a little more interesting (if you’re allowed of course - otherwise drink some chocolate milk or something I don’t know). Of course, if you do, be sure not to overdo it or operate any machinery!

Last edited:
Cheers, everyone! :drinkingsong:

I once had a nation called "The Rum". The Pirates of the Caribbean movies were very popular at that time. Great Bight was delegate and we were puppet-flooding to mitigate the daily banning sprees that were occurring. The Rum was promptly banned, but I immediately replaced it with the nation, "Why Is the Rum Gone." Also banned in short order. :greatbight:

I am more whiskey than rim myself, but Bacardi Gold and Mount Gay are nice.

Cheers everyone

Last edited:
Back