Minister of World Assembly Affairs Replacement

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
eoJaCFpLwgebkBaFKDqMYnFu73noAg809XSMcsns4lL2ccjS24BFYkJ9jCnymCoFlrkDdyjI_l60gQvh49nweMXX0w1n8Rn6L5Np7YBHbtcSbAZXNTIxauHQsWcutdB30r0NEFPH

Minister of World Assembly Affairs Replacement

I am sad that this appointment is necessary, because I was happy for @Deropia to make a return to the ministry that put him on the map. But life gets in the way and our plans have to change to adapt to it. We will miss Deropia but I am glad he was able to come aboard and help us while he was here. We have much to do still, and with a little more adjusting for the incoming minister, I think we will finish the term on good footing.

I have been particularly impressed by the work @Chipoli has done as a deputy, and am excited to ask him to come aboard and run the ministry for the rest of the term. He has a good attitude, he's a hard worker, and he's someone who shows a lot of promise. I am pleased he has an opportunity to step up now, even as it means we must say goodbye to Deropia. Please join me in wishing Chipoli well as he steps up at this crucial time.

Pleased to see Chipoli be given further opportunities for advancement. Here's hoping for a successful tenure.

Back