Minister of Culture Replacement

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
eoJaCFpLwgebkBaFKDqMYnFu73noAg809XSMcsns4lL2ccjS24BFYkJ9jCnymCoFlrkDdyjI_l60gQvh49nweMXX0w1n8Rn6L5Np7YBHbtcSbAZXNTIxauHQsWcutdB30r0NEFPH

Minister of Culture Replacement
Regrettably, I once again find myself in the position of having to make a change in my cabinet, this time in the Culture ministry. As you will recall, this administration made bold plans in this area, and we hit the ground running at the start of the term. Pride Month was a big success, and I am incredibly proud of our culture team for the work they put into it and the results we got. They came through again helping us launch the latest iteration of the Democracy Day pocket constitution giveaway, which featured special additional ad-ons, including one designed by one of our best artists in the ministry, @nvxl . July was tough on a lot of us outside of this game, and culture definitely deserved a bit of a break. But we cannot rest on our laurels and coast on what we have already achieved. We have to keep looking forward, innovating, and even when we don't have a particular event or project to launch, we have to keep our momentum going and keep our daily and weekly activities moving.

I am incredibly grateful that @bootsie agreed to serve in this role and applaud them again for the nearly non-stop grind the Culture ministry has been on since late May until July. We had a lot on our plate, and we tackled it head on. It would not have been the awesome experience it was without Bootsie, and beyond the Culture work, I appreciated Bootsie's input and participation in general executive work. Having a team you work well with really enhances the quality of the work you can get done, and Bootsie, as always, was a pleasure to work with. We still have a lot on our plate, and the work must go on, and unfortunately Bootsie will not be able to continue doing that work with us. I believe in the team we have in place, and believe there are much greater heights we can still reach if we get back on that grind. I want to give that team a chance to shine, and I hope that a change in leadership will enable them to leave their own marks on this ministry, on TNP, and the game at large. I am inspired by their commitment, their creativity, and their talent.

And just as I was able to call on an old expert to help embark on this bolder vision for Culture, I am pleased to call on another to keep it going as we approach the end of the term. I am bringing @Kasch back to the cabinet to run our expanded Culture ministry. Kasch is someone who only gets better each time he is able to return to full activity in TNP, and I was particularly impressed by the vision and insight he has as to how Culture can advance and fire on all cylinders again. We need Culture to do precisely that given its enhanced and crucial role in our executive portfolio. Kasch can get it done, and I want to give him that opportunity. I am aiming for a strong finish for Culture, and his relatively fresh eyes given his return to the game after an absence can be another asset as we reimagine and retool this very important ministry. I hope you join me in wishing him luck, and if anyone wants to hop on the Culture train and join the staff, now would be an exciting time.

Back