Half Way There, Living On A Prayer: 8/6/2022

Rewan Demontay

Resident
-
TNP Nation
Card Kingdom
Discord
Rewan Demontay#4498
iAlKaxgXum747xJHhSYVcHMF-2EiTEF-yHR4dqFeBlDJEsdEB4QUWF9jeALRrKSE-10NqoR9-g6CEsjQ9qyRnSRN7HCw8zjOF55Mu_n2ODa_9R-4lEyW6PaQPTn_bd5esWdmZpK9

Ministry of Cards: Mid-term Report 8/6/2022

Hello there, to all who have lurked this far into the depths of this forum's abyss! This here is the Ministry of Card subforum, the most mysterious void of them all.

It's certainly been a fair amount of time, 6 months (read: infinity), since the last report, and you may notice that I am not DGES. DGES has taken a break from being the Minister of Cards to focus on and improve himself. I hope for, and usher unto him, continued well-being and faring. A time for change arrived; as the incumbent leaders of the MoC strive to carry on his goals and keep the cards alive and flowing.

For this report, I’ll keep it clean and simple, and expand upon a few things that have happened since I took office.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before this term, as deputy, I noticed a major flaw in the ambiguity of The Great Giveaway’s rules for premium requests. The drafting took some weeks of back and forth for all to agree upon, and hash out. After I was sworn in, these changes were quickly implemented. Now the card law is snug and safe. A few people have since taken notice and signed up for the new (well, not so new now!) cards donation system. All in all, worth the headaches.

The full explanation is here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9190256/post-10501123

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since May, we have gained five new guild members: Kappacon, United free lands, CSlater, LuckyDan, and Fili. May you enjoy your time with us!

The Great Giveaway runs smoothly, with premium requests fulfilled every week and around a dozen or so doled out to several consistent members. Be sure to claim your weekly handouts and snoop around the Card Farmer decks to see what they contain!
The Kard Karl competition has been going strong! 8 have been held so far, one per week, with a legendary given away for each. Each theme has been suggested by cards staff, and winners are voted upon by us all.

You can see who won the most in the dispatch: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1607452
In recent regional news, 9003 has at last hit a deck value of one million! A grandiose one followed by six gilded zeros!

We pay our gratitude to the many inflators who made this dream 9003 never had a reality.
jm1Bor1jd-LmM2pmV_RB25-Z0B5uZ4DUMrdqLczjYPGSzrxfuNq67uILjbquS6a4FunQdpifKLrG4eQe1A4bKK_RommrfgDhWpmSiUj_u6dsvuwcrIEIJSwmcKc7g_2MFsQAOXkk3kaQl5KeTQAX1_c

We are working out a cards program to increase the overall value of TNP cards.

It’s not a secret (or is it?), but it still needs fleshing out. Any and all ideas are welcome, so just come on down to the executive server!

Stay tuned!

For a first report, I hope I sufficiently covered this past half-of-a-term.

May we let the cards reign on!

Roger, Roger,

Rewan Demontay

Last edited:
Back