-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
United States of Dictators
Discord
cayyus
Pinguioris failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies Pinguioris to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @Pinguioris in this thread. This is not the appeal's official debate thread.

Hi @Pinguioris! My first question is what all are you currently up to in TNP and do you have any plans for future engagement/involvement beyond that?

Hello! Can you give us a brief introduction of yourself and share about your experience in NationStates and The North Pacific? Also can start by sharing why you want to be a citizen of TNP.

Hello, I'm Pinguioris and I've been on NationStates for just under 4 years now, during which I have spent all of my time in TNP, besides cte'ing a couple times. I am involved in StrangeReal RP on the rmb. Recently, I have felt I should get more involved in the mechanisms of TNP, rather than just being on the rmb. I have also just become a Gameside Advocate, for which I thought I should also become a citizen and be more involved not just in discord, but on the forums as well. I do not currently have plans beyond being a GA and a citizen, but we'll see. As for being unable to pass the admin check, based off a conversation with multiple people in the discord, it seems that I cannot use a residential IP as my family's internet company, T-mobile, apparently only offers mobile IPs. I was not previously aware of exactly what IPs were, which is why I have now failed two admin checks. It is, therefore, not currently possible for me to apply using a residential IP, only a mobile one.

Back