-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
f29GpKm.png

Following a discussion with @Koopa103, I have asked for and accepted their resignation. Koopa has been Minister of Defence throughout both my terms and I can say that I can think of very few people who would've taken on the job given to them with more enthusiasm and determination as they have. Throughout their tenure as Minister I have found them to be capable and talented and above all a pleasure to work with. Sometimes schedules and real life gets in the way, however, and it is for this reason that I have sought to replace them. The work Koopa has done in challenged times before this and last term is a credit to them and I wish them the best in the future, of which I know will be a significant contribution to the NPA from their new rank as Colonel. Koopa has earned such a promotion and also has my enduring gratitude.

As for their replacement, I am appointing @mcmasterdonia as the new Minister of Defence and they should take their oath as soon as possible. McMasterdonia is likely familiar to all of you but for those who might not know, they are one of the modern fathers of the North Pacific Army and a current General and member of High Command. There are fewer people as experienced and competent around at the moment, and it will be an honour to work with them again as they build on the NPA's foundations to take it to new heights.

Whoa I've never expected a minister of defense mcmasterdonia, that's amazing :D good luck mcm, an awesome friend and admirable citizen of TNP!
And thank you koopa, a wonderful MoD!

Back