[Inaius] UFR Diplomacy, Contacts, and RP.

Thunderclan

Registered
MS-242 System, Outside Feline Space.

F.R.N Toothless, Toothless Class Battlecruiser, NCC-507-A.

The Toothless Drifted Among the Vast Expanse of Space, Orbiting the M-Class Planet MS-242E, Sensor Readouts would show the Planet to have a Temperature of 45* C And It was Mostly Arid, by all Accounts , Something Most would ignore, but among space, this world was Very Much Livable, it may had been Small and Had a Day 45 hours Long, but that was Very close to their Home Planets, Currently, the Human First Officer, Chelsman Smith, was in the Captains chair due to the Shift. The Planet, with its Dusty surface, dotted with Mountains and a Occasional Impact crater, sat with its Single Small Moon, It was Ancient, Billions of Years old, Perhaps older than Their Species. He Sighed, He Longed for the Wisdom it may Carry.

"Captain" Said the Ensign At Science station, He Looked at the Ensign, the Ensign was a Young feline, But capable. "Ensign Pavel, what is it?" He asked. " We are Detecting Something, a Object on the Outskirts of the System, The Sensors are Reading it the Size of a Smaller Comet, but we are Reading A Power consumption." The Ensign said, Smith Nodded, "Perhaps its one of Our Ships." Smith Suggested, Pavel Quickly Tapped the Console, The Logs of Vessels that were scheduled to be near the System, and those that were Already there came Up.

"Logs:Ships to come;" The Console said, "F.R.N Firepaw Visited this System Briefly during its Warp Drive test, Night fury Vessel passed Through this System A Century ago, F.R.N Graystripe To visit this System for Planetary Landings in 5.6 Months" The Console Finished

"The Firepaw happened almost 5 Years ago." The Ensign said, "What about the Night fury Ship?" He asked, Pavel spoke to the Console. "Computer, Details on the Night fury Vessel that you spoke of and its Flight Path?" He asked. "The Vessel that Passed through this system, the N.F.V Toothless, Was a Night fury Cruiser that had A Length of 450 Meters and a Crew Compliment of 45 Dragons, The Toothless Was to Go on a Course that ended up in the MS-242 System and went in a Ring to the The Felius system, where first contact between the Night furys and the Feline Republic Occurred. The Toothless has Not been in this System For 101.2 Years "The Console Finished, The Ensign Sighed, "The Original Night fury Vessel Toothless Passed through, Guess Thats One Way to Live up to A Predecessor.." Pavel said, Smith Laughed, "We are all Bound by that Name here, Toothless was a Famous Night fury Explorer after all, they Named ships after him, and we Picked up on the Tradition, We Name Our Vessels after Historical Characters, Not Lack of Teeth, And We Make sure, No one Forgets Who that Brave Explorer Was" Smith Continued "We are ALL Explorers , Driven to Know Whats Over that Horizon, What is Beyond our Own Shores, Whats Behind the Mountain, Whats Just Waiting for Us behind that Moon, That Veil Of Stardust, and what it hides" He Continued a Speech. "We Head out where No One goes, We Visit the Unvisited, We make sure there is No Unknown, Only the Temporarily Hidden."He Finished, Pavel Clapped.

"Nice Speech." Said a Voice Behind him, He Gasped, "Captain?" He Said,not Knowing Nightwatcher was there. "Yes, You Have Many Strengths, and clearly, Inspiration Is One" Nightwatcher said. "Now, Anyone wanna fill me In?" He asked, Smith Smiled, "Captain, a Unknown Ship it would seem is Just Beyond Our Position". Nightwatcher Nodded. "Well, Lets See Who, or What, Lies there, Engage Impulse Engines at a Nice Speed, the Vessel Began to Move out of Orbit, Flying Past the Moon, And even Further into the the Star Speckled Dark Ocean that was the Cosmos to meet these New Beings.

Captain Heletha Jesilo-Akibel Aulara stepped out of her changing room, a small corner of her rather large quarters set apart for her to clothe herself. Now, dressed in her white and gold officer’s uniform, she tied her hair back into a bun and fastened her paludamentum to her shoulder.

“Cassa,” Heletha called out, summoning a holographic display of a human female dressed in a similar officer’s uniform, though her hair was let to be long and extended down to her shoulders.

“Yes, Captain?” The AI inquired as to the nature of her summoning. She stood at parade rest; her feet spread apart and her hands behind her back.

“Give me the latest report. Have we arrived in the Teatt System?” She turned to face the AI projection.

“Yes, Captain. The SVS Oelur de-shocked roughly five hours and thirty-two minutes ago, Standard Imperial Time. We are currently moving through the outer reaches of the Teatt System. But sensors have picked up something interesting; it appears we may have found what we’ve come here for.”

“Oh?” Heletha raised an eyebrow.

“We’ve picked up an energy signature further into the system, orbiting the second planet. It does not appear to be naturally generated, so perhaps it could be a ship belonging to this new civilization we came to investigate.”

“Do the signatures of this supposed ship match others we have detected within this region of space?”

Cassa rose her hand to the side of her head, placing two fingers on her temple and closing her eyes. “Let me see… Yes, they do. It seems we’ve found them.”

Heletha nodded. “Good, I’m heading to the bridge. Inform First Officer 'Upree that we’ve found what we came here for and tell her to prepare for first contact.”

“At once, Captain.” Cassa’s hologram disappeared and Heletha departed from her quarters.

“Captain on deck!” First Officer ‘Upree declared as Heletha entered the bridge. Every man and woman of the bridge crew, stood and turned from their stations and consoles and saluted their leading officer.

Heletha looked on to her crew. They were a diverse bunch; men and women of a great diversity of the Empire’s member species. Vei’ah, humans, qhet, leirqai, krasauri, and others as well. Heletha herself was human, and her First Officer, Shomo ‘Upree, was a j’noru -- a species that had been incorporated into the Empire through force. Nevertheless, ‘Upree served with honor and admirable distinction. First Officer in a mere five years was unheard of in the Imperial Navy, but the j’noru had a habit of surpassing expectations.

“Good morning, everyone. Let’s get right to work.”

“Cassa informed me what she found deeper into the system,” ‘Upree reported. “I believe her findings; we’re on the verge of finding what we came here to find.”

“Good, very good. Prep the drive, I want us to shock deeper into the system but not too close to this alien vessel. Take us to the third planet from the star and we can attempt to establish communications from there.”

“Aye, Captain!” ‘Upree turned to the crew. “Get the ShockPoint Drive up and running and chart coordinates to Teatt III! Prepare for first contact! Close all windows on the ship; we don’t want anyone getting shock sickness!”

“Destination solution acquired! We are ready to shock, Captain!”

‘Upree looked to Heletha, as though inviting her to give the order. “Alright, Officer Malainen, shock us!”

“Yes, ma’am!” The navigations officer pushed a lever forward, and space seemed to stretch before the Oelur. Within but a mere moment, the ship had reached the third planet of the system.

“Alright, the shockjump looks to have gone without incident,” Malainen, another human, reported as he skimmed through the ship’s own reports. “Nothing’s been warped by the shock, but that’s obvious given the small distance…”

“Everything’s in order, Captain!” Malainen looked over his shoulder.

Heletha nodded. It was a given that nothing would have been warped over such a small distance, but she thought themselves lucky that nothing had been warped during their trip to the Teatt System from imperial space. She wondered what it was like to become warped…

No, there wasn’t time to dwell on wild what-if scenarios. They were here. They were fine. It was time to get the job done.

“‘Upree, get a comms channel opened up with the alien vessel.”

“Aye, Captain. It’s up.”

“Alien vessel of the Teatt System,” Heletha shifted her voice to a stern, authoritative tone. “This is Captain Heletha Jesilo-Akibel Aulara of the SVS Oelur exploratory vessel. We come in peace. Identify yourselves and from what civilization you hail.”

"I Don't Know What, Why, or How your Here, But You are Very Welcome on our World"- Supreme Chancellor of The Vrolkans, First Contact with the UFR.

Interplanetary Space, U.F.N Toothless, Registry NCC-507-A.
"Captain On the Bridge"The First Officer, Officer Chelsmen said, All the Other Senior Officers stood at attention.The Captain Padded down the Stairwell. "Relive, Officers, for Today is a Unique Day, As Our Ship Speeds toward MS-242-D, This Worlds Third star System, We Must Reflect why, despite Having Surveyed the Planetary System Already, At 11:00 Hours, we Detected a Object Near the Edge of The System, Although initially we Thought it was a Comet,it became Clear it has a Self-Sufficient Energy Signature."The Captain Continued, the Livespeakers Broadcasting his words through the Massive Vessel."The Massive Energy Signature also has a Artificial Flight Pattern,After Checking official Flight logs of other Ships in the Sector, The Fact is this is a Artificial Craft, A Starship much Like Ours Yet most Probably very Different. We Have a Duty for First Contact with Aliens, and other Beings Alike Granted too us, and To Boldy Go where no one Goes." He Finished,"We are On Course for the Third Planet, And i Suspect our 'Friends will be waiting there"He Said, then Got out of the Chair, "Chelsmen, Meet me in my quarters quickly."He said, and the XO Followed him Out.

"You want me...To Do what?"Chelsmen smith asked?

"Its of note"Captain Nightwatcher said, "That Pretty Much Every Species, Except mine, has the Basic shape of a Human, if this is True, Then if they are Humanoids, i do Believe if they Saw or Heard you, a Human, They would Feel More Comfortable." he Finished.

"But me as Captain?" Chelsmen said, "Are you sure?"

"Smith." Nightwatcher Said, "As Captain, it is My Duty to the Republic-and the Crew, to Protect them at all Cost, It is in The Crews Best Interest i do this, as of Now, I Place you in Temporary Command for Diplomatic Reasons"

"Yes Sir" Smith Sighed

Suddenly, a Ringing noise, nightwatcher Tapped a Button and a Voice Came Through.

"Captain, that Ship just Jumped very Quickly to that Planet" Said the Voice.

"Well, we Better not be Late, Warp 3 Ensign, and Officer Smith is in Command."

"Aye Sir!"

The Toothless Came Out of Warp and Fired Reverse Thrusters to slow Down, Rotating in orbit so it was Facing the Alien Vessel roughly 35 Kilometers Away.even From that distance, the TThe Temporary Captain Heard the Aliens Hail.

"This is Captain Smith of the U.F.N Toothless, on a Exploration Mission from The United Feline Republics, How are you? and Where do you Hail From?"

Back