Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Hulldom
Discord
seathestarlesssky
mowa_seal.png

Greetings!

This report covers Ministry activity and progress on initiatives from the 9th of October to the 12th of November, 2021.

During this period, we have issued 16 IFV Recommendations and opened 15 new voting threads. We have not sent out every recommendation out early this month due to technological constraints, but we have met our “on-time” target for most of our resolutions. I, Boston Castle, can access the IFV sheet and utilize it while utilization has been a continued issue for several Deputy Ministers meaning that the sending of IFVs falls largely on my shoulders. Class schedules and other RL obligations sometimes render sending things out at Minor a challenge, but we make it work.

We have also continued the trend of our Delegate either delivering a stack or a stomp on an at-vote Resolution very early on, at times mere seconds after a Resolution hits the voting floor. At most, our Delegate has been able to vote by the update following a proposal reaching vote, again due to RL constraints. Such early votes by our Delegate have continued to cement The North Pacific's pivotal role in the area of World Assembly Affairs across NS.

Regarding our Heroes program, this month brought two big developments:
  1. A joint Heroes program between ourselves, Balder, and Europeia has commenced due to the careful work and guidance of myself and the Minister in those respective communities. I’m pleased to inform the public that several nominees from Europeia have takers and progress should begin on drafting those resolutions soon.
  2. Even though our dear friend, the departed Cretox State, was in the process of drafting a commendation of Pallaith, it was the current Minister who did so on his main nation of Hulldom. That commendation passed on October 13.

Additionally, I am pleased to report that a continued division of labor has occurred. I’d like to personally thank @Concrete Slab, @Sincluda, @Comfed, @Fregerson, and most of all @Greater Cesnica for their contributions this month. They have been an immense help as things have ramped up for me IRL.

Finally, I’d like to talk about the Deputy Ministerial appointments this month: there were two, Concrete Slab and Sincluda. While we in the Ministry are saddened by the departure of CS, we do cherish the time we had with them and we are grateful for the advice and work they did put in. Accordingly, this month will also see a focus on finding a few new Deputies to join the team, as there are currently only 3 people in the Ministry’s leadership.

That’s all I’ve got for now, here’s hoping next month continues to show good progress for us as we slide into the back half of this term. I, for one, am looking forward to it.

~~Boston Castle
Minister of World Assembly Affairs

Back