Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Hulldom
Discord
seathestarlesssky
tripartitenewcolor.png

Good afternoon,

We, Boston Castle and Greater Cesnica, are pleased to announce yet another exciting new initiative from the Ministries of World Assembly Affairs of the North Pacific, Europeia, and Balder.

At the start of this term, I mentioned that I, Boston Castle, wanted to expand the manpower pool on the Heroes program and that working with other regions to commend their worthies would be an excellent way to do this. Luckily, those discussions bore early and immediate fruit and Europeia and Balder graciously agreed to join this venture.

What does this mean:
  1. If you are in the North Pacific, the old Heroes of the North program as you know it is now rebranded as Heroes of Valhalla. Functionally, it means that WA staffers from across the three regions will be working on projects to commend the best and brightest we have ever produced.
  2. We’ll be cooperating more jointly to knock off as many of these prospective nominees as quickly as possible. My goal is to complete and pass at least resolutions on 2 of these nominees by the time my term ends in January.
  3. The Ministry will be pursuing further joint editing and writing opportunities on the basis of being approached first. We’ll also be working to add more nominees to this list with the goal of encompassing more accomplishments and more worthy nominees as time goes on.

We both look forward to seeing how this program works and bears fruit. With any due luck, by this time next year, most, if not all, of these nominees will be commended and another set of worthy nominees will be on their way thanks to this program.

~~Boston Castle
~~Greater Cesnica

Great Bights Mum
Tlomz (Kranostav)
Prydania
Erastide/Former English Colony
Chimes (Jamie Anumia)
Siwale
El Fiji Grande (Fiji)
MadJack
Malashaan
Common-Sense Politics (CSP)