Delegate's Office and Questions Thread

Is your cabinet finally complete, @Simone?

I wanted to give a more informed reply when the election for Justice is concluded, since Vivanco was in the Cabinet but took the opportunity to run for Justice. I congratulate them on their successful election.

I promised a cabinet of 11 (including myself and VD), plus 5 officials attending cabinet. That makes 16 people. I now have 15 people in the cabinet as Vivanco has not returned (given they've been elected justice). I have decided a chief of staff is less necessary at this stage and preferred an extra advisor, and Cards decided not to attend cabinet.

Obviously RL considerations taken place so there may be changes from time to time.

I was rather expecting that the answer to my question would identify the provision or provisions of the Legal Code under which the ban had been executed.

The Border Control (BC) powers were exercised pursuant to LC 7.3.22. The ability to post to RMB (regardless of whether a post is made) is covered by LC 7.3.22. The delegation of BC powers is pursuant to LC 7.2.9.

It's now a week since you provided the mid-term address for Cabinet for look at and provide feedback, based on a comment you made in the Citizens chat, which you expected to post on the 12th.

Can you provide an ETA on when it will posted or are you too busy with the WA GA?

It's now a week since you provided the mid-term address for Cabinet for look at and provide feedback, based on a comment you made in the Citizens chat, which you expected to post on the 12th.

Can you provide an ETA on when it will posted or are you too busy with the WA GA?

I have had to rewrite the mid term address a couple of times due to internal feedback, and there's also a number of issues I want to resolve first - announcements coming shortly.

The Ministry of Communications' survey on this administration's approval ratings has been closed for over one week now. Does the government plan on releasing the results of this poll?

The Ministry of Communications' survey on this administration's approval ratings has been closed for over one week now. Does the government plan on releasing the results of this poll?
Yes. The Ministry of Communications will release a TNN segment on the approval poll results and later down the lane will take another one and compare the results in a TNS article.

The volunteer writing said articles needs time to properly analyse the results and create a report on it. Patience is a virtue.

Back