Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant
del_seal.png

Office of the Delegate
-~-
A New Minister of Radio: 25 July 2021

Good day, all:

It brings me no pleasure to announce a personnel change at this point in the term, however, in due time, I hope that you'll agree with me that a change was necessary. @Cascadian Bioregion is someone who's served with distinction, not only as a member of my predecessor's cabinet, but also as a member of my own. When they arrived in the region, they were young, energized, eager to make a difference, and for that, I'd like to acknowledge them for their many months of service in their role as our Minister of Radio.

Having said that, after a brief conversation with Casc, it's come to my attention that real-life obligations are a primary reasoning for exactly why this move must be made. I wish him the best going forward and would be more than happy to see him rejoin the Ministry's leadership at a later date should his availability allow for it, but for now I must name a replacement.

In light of that, I am excited to be welcoming @Greater Ale Permars into my cabinet as our new Minister of Radio.

GAP is someone who I've seen being active in our RP community, active in the Agora, active on the general server, and eager to contribute towards my mission of helping to make things better. I have the utmost confidence that he'll be able to lead NBS Radio forward and use his voice to help us produce better quality content for all of our listeners to enjoy.

Please take your oath of office as soon as possible, GAP, and congratulations!

Yours,

Btx1yga.png

Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Delegate of The North Pacific

Back