To The Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the petition to be easier said than done.

Which, is, of course, why people are signing on with much enthusiasm. It's someone else's problem to fix, they can just look like the very smart and very superior party by declaring it a problem, without, you know, coming up with a viable solution.
It's not that individuals are not willing to come up with a solution, it's that those that signed believe that the best solution is for the admins to do their duty and protect the community from OOC threats. If the work is too much for the admins to deal, if there is not enough admins, well, perhaps they should look into adding more members to the team.

A Brief Update:

The community guidelines task force has been working over the past two weeks to develop a set of rules suitable for TNP’s needs. The task force is currently composed of the admin team, Dreadton, Artemis, El Fiji Grande, Kyle, Pallaith, Praetor, and Prydania. Today, we held our first voice chat meeting to streamline our discussions surrounding the current draft of our guidelines and have made significant progress towards our endpoints. We have another meeting scheduled for next week and look forward to solidifying our community guidelines in the near future. We will keep you posted with any further updates.

I announce my resignation from the TNP Community Guidelines committee. As I made the SC and delegate know last week, recent IRL changes mean that I will no longer be active in NS. I believe it is important that the regional guidelines be formed by those who are at the core of our community, and it would neither be fair nor right for me to decide the rules that everyone here lives by when I won't myself be active for very much longer. I thank the Admin team for having invited me to participate in these discussions but nonetheless feel it is best for me to step aside.

Any updates on progress? Not that I want to rush this or anything, but it would be nice to see how things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back