Scottlanda 4 Justice Thread

Did you consider voting Scottlanda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen, I'm no 9-year dusty NS nerd/expert! But I'm one of the PEOPLE. And PEOPLE know best! As justice, I would actually help the PEOPLE. I would care about YOU. Not SLEEP my entire term and only pop up like a genie when I'm campaigning. Oh, and I'm not your average lying politician! My promises I MAKE AND FOLLOW! MY promises are below:

1. Support PEOPLE.
2. Create laws that increase liberty.
3. Support civil and LGBT rights in TNP.

Another strength and quality I have is my popularity on the RMB which makes me one of the people!

Vote @Scottlanda!
Vote for Liberty!
Vote for the people!
For the PEOPLE's party!

Last edited:
1. Let's say your goal is to transform the Court into a cesspit of conspiratorial slime sitting atop a minefield of segregated political alliances and treason without getting thrown out office before the term is up. How would you do it?

2. The Delegate appoints and the RA confirms a Justice to prosecute another Justice for Gross Misconduct. Is that permissible? That prosecuting Justice then keeps calling for votes on recusing the Temporary Hearing Officer appointed to replace that Justice. Would the Court need to hold a vote every time one is requested? Who would participate in such a vote? Cite evidence from the Constibillicode.

3. Any changes to the Constibillicode you'd like to see? Doesn't have to be specifically related to the Court.

What does any of this have to do with the Court? Unless you want justices to dictate laws from the bench and pass sentences without a case? That’s a curious viewpoint.

I have to see how the others do but I think you’re currently the clear favorite in the “gets 2 or 3 votes” category thus far.

What does any of this have to do with the Court? Unless you want justices to dictate laws from the bench and pass sentences without a case? That’s a curious viewpoint.

I have to see how the others do but I think you’re currently the clear favorite in the “gets 2 or 3 votes” category thus far.
Very encouraging Mr. @Pallaith, I really liked and expected your talk especially that you talk like this and expect people to respect you, Mr. ''Justice''.

1. Support PEOPLE.
In what ways?

2. Create laws that increase liberty.
As a Citizen, you're a member of the Regional Assembly. If there's a law you want to propose, you can do so. You don't need to be a Court Justice for that.

3. Support civil and LGBT rights in TNP.
I've always considered TNP to be incredibly friendly to the LGBT community, so I'm really not sure how much further you can take this. Besides, the court doesn't really handle cases of the nature that I think you're thinking about. It mostly handles cases that review the actions of government officials as well as cases that come up when someone has done something wrong according to the criminal code. You'd have to change the criminal code if you want to go after something new, and... well, you can do that... as a member of the Regional Assembly, not as a Justice.

I would encourage you to read up on past court cases so you gain an understanding of exactly what our court does, and then amend your platform. You still have plenty of time.

So, here's two questions you might want to think about... 1. After you read the court decision archive, are there any cases in there in which you disagree with the ruling, and why? 2. Do you see yourself as someone bound to precedent, or someone willing to change it?

Last edited:
Very encouraging Mr. @Pallaith, I really liked and expected your talk especially that you talk like this and expect people to respect you, Mr. ''Justice''.
He doesn’t expect people to respect him, people do respect him. Why? Because he’s a decorated civil servant who’s a former Delegate, Vice Delegate, Speaker of the Regional Assembly, and yes, even a Justice.

He’s been a Minister several times over in multiple administrations, and he’s a Senior Diplomat, Senior WA Consultant, and has remained loyal to TNP for years now and continues to put in the work required to better our community to this very day.

Pardon me if I seem somewhat defensive, but before you go after him, ask yourself: What have you done to warrant the same respect?

Pardon me if I seem somewhat defensive, but before you go after him, ask yourself: What have you done to warrant the same respect?
OK, thanks for the obsolete pardon, but, I'm surprised you don't know what I've done to warrant the same respect as Mr. @Pallaith. My main joined NS back in 2007, served as a loyal legislator in TSP for 7 years, moved to TWP and then fleed after Dilber's coup, stayed in TNP for 3 months, created the TFN served as Delegate, founded the UESR served as Delegate, WA Minister, President, HA Minister, Minister of Culture, FA Minister, and currently as "Premier" or head of state. Enough?

OK, thanks for the obsolete pardon, but, I'm surprised you don't know what I've done to warrant the same respect as Mr. @Pallaith. My main joined NS back in 2007, served as a loyal legislator in TSP for 7 years, moved to TWP and then fleed after Dilber's coup, stayed in TNP for 3 months, created the TFN served as Delegate, founded the UESR served as Delegate, WA Minister, President, HA Minister, Minister of Culture, FA Minister, and currently as "Premier" or head of state. Enough?
Hmmm… With such a long history in the game, one would think that you would’ve included that experience in your campaign’s OP even if the experience isn’t directly applicable to being a Justice simply for the sake of fleshing things out a bit more

The more you know, I suppose

Last edited:
The Delegate appoints and the RA confirms a Justice to prosecute another Justice for Gross Misconduct. Is that permissible? That prosecuting Justice then keeps calling for votes on recusing the Temporary Hearing Officer appointed to replace that Justice. Would the Court need to hold a vote every time one is requested? Who would participate in such a vote? Cite evidence from the Constibillicode.
1. I'd say that isn't permissible.
2. Nope.

You said your main nation was created back in 2007? What nation is your "main"? Also, I've never heard of TFN or UESR. What do those acronyms stand for? (As in, can you write the full name of those regions? I don't know every UCR out there.) It would be nice to get to know more about someone who is running for office.

Back