New Celoveniortan

Leader Dimmer Wint of the Federal Republic of NC
TNP Nation
New_Celoveniortan
Discord
New Celoveniortan#9135
moha_seal.png

Hello, fellow TNPers:

I present to you the first Ministry of Home Affairs report of this term. Before I continue with the report I have to be candid with everyone, we as a Ministry had a rough start but we have got back on track where we will stay. I expect we will have challenges as we go further into this term but it is nothing that we can't take on. We will persevere no matter the odds. Without further ado, here is what we have been doing.

Leadership
For Deputy Ministers, I have included the following:
@Vivanco, who has served (at least) twice as a Deputy and therefore has experience in getting things done.
@Guilleana, who I think deserves a chance to prove themselves, the same chance that was given to me.
@Sir Kasto, who is really useful and always does their best with their work.
@Rocketdog, who is the Lead Gameside Advocate and very experienced (and someone who I will probably need later).
@Nimarya, who is a recent former Minister, also with experience that is very worthy.
And remember, you never have too many Deputies...

Templates & Lists
Telegram templates have been reviewed and updated accordingly, while sending them with a relevant order, according to @Robespierre's agenda for a logical list progression. Two templates were added, these being one for joining Radio and one for joining Culture. These will be dispatched later on.
A new policy is being adopted, which consists of taking out a new list every now and then, but people that did not complete their claims in a previous list will not be able to claim in the new list.
So far, we have achieved: 2 lists completed, 716 rows claimed, and 4862 nations contacted
We also decided to offer some nice prizes to the first people that do more rows at the end of term. More on that over here.

Mentoring
This was the first challenge of the term. I had planned on using a mentoring form for reaching out to new members of the community so that they can receive a mentor. The results were not so great, we had no responses coming in from people that were contacted. I realized that we needed a new course of action. With input I have received from Home Affairs Leadership, newly appointed Deputy Minister Nimarya and Vice Delegate Cretox, I have decided to return to the traditional way of mentoring for this term. The Ministry and its mentors will actively reach out to new members of the community so they can mentored. I am happy to announce that we have reached out to 37 individuals so far.

For the next month
  • The creation of a telegram template for Home Affairs.
  • A better way to implement both the traditional and the form ways to compile mentees.
  • Among others
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Minister of Home Affairs NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back