Cretox

Somehow, Palpatine has returned
TNP Nation
Cretox State
Discord
Cretox#0125
mowa_seal.png

WA Affairs Deputy Minister and Senior WA Consultant Applications

WA Affairs staffers can express interest in being promoted to a Deputy Minister of WA Affairs or Senior WA Consultant either in this thread or via private message to the Minister. These positions are not mutually exclusive, and are appointed at the Minister's and Delegate's discretion.

What would be expected of me?
  1. Deputy WA Ministers are responsible for keeping proposal voting threads up-to-date and sending out the Ministry's IFV proposal recommendations. They also open internal IFV votes on the executive Discord server and assist with the Ministry's clerical work, along with helping run the Ministry's programs. Applicants are expected to be enthusiastic staffers who have consistently contributed to the Ministry and would like a position of greater administrative responsibility.
  2. Senior WA Consultants are a senior advisory position that advises the Minister and Delegate on high-level matters relevant to the Ministry, the region, and the WA. Interested staffers are expected to have served prominently in numerous positions in the region's government over a long period of time, and have excellent knowledge of both the WA and foreign affairs.
What if I don't get the position I want?
Don't worry! Your initiative will be remembered, and you'll be considered for these and other higher-level government positions down the line.

Code:
Code:
Position I'm interested in: [Deputy WA Minister / Senior WA Consultant]
Relevant experience:
Preferred method of contact:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back