-
-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
xrQDxLm.png

May 2021 General Election Coverage
The 2021 May Election is currently underway as we observe a battle between two NPAers who will both inevitably coup and turn us into a Raider org, an establishment shill who's highest aspirations IRL are to be Vice Delegate of a browser game, and... eh who really cares about the Speaker anyway.

Running for Delegate we have....

Robespierre, who's greatest achievement is being a deputy minister in WA Affairs and sharing a name with a dead French guy.

Nimarya, who's your local establishment shill and only running because it was either this or being sent to the Gulag under the Regional Assembly Chambers ran by @mcmasterdonia.

2 and 2 Fish, who's a literal fish (and soon off to McM's gulag)

As our current tally stands, 2 and 2 Fish is sadly not sweeping the election and to our dismay it is actually very close between the two NPA Piler bots.

tJxyu6f.png

Running for Vice Delegate...

Cretox, who's sole purpose in life is endotarting and fixing WA Proposal Votes throughout all of NS.

Rom, who's an NPA General and.... not really anything else.

As our tally stands, RON is sadly not winning and it appears once again we will have Cretox sweep with 75%+ of the vote. Yay? I guess...

bW7i64z.png

Running for Speaker...

East Isles, who's most likely a freshly minted NPO spy because I have never heard of them before, and Praetor decided politics is no longer for them so we need a new NPO spy to take their place

Skaraborg, who I have also not heard of and therefore will be an evil TSP pirate per my own headcanon.

For those who care, because we certainly don't, East Isles holds a commanding lead with near 80% of the vote going into the night.

M1KOc7I.png

And that is that! For now at least... All above races are semi-accurate as of 1 AM PDT and races will only be updated if they remain close or major vote swings occur.

ELECTION UPDATE
Per 8:15 AM PDT

KYGXedk.png

n9BwfNm.png

ELECTION UPDATE
Per 12:00 AM PDT May 7th

9Yf4xCI.png

0k1oNJv.png

Last edited:
Back