Hulldom

Winter Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Hulldom
Discord
seathestarlesssky
Howdy, TNP! Since I'm currently doing a double duty as Ambassador from Thaecia and Thalassia....here's an update from your friends from the Kingdom, specifically the monarch Sho!

Hey y’all. I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am starting the abdication process today. While I adore this community and I am so proud to see how it’s shifted in the nearly two years I’ve been a part of it, I’m realizing I have less and less time and energy to dedicate to it. I’m not fully leaving, but I will be stepping back from my In-Character government roles. Bad (Badivermeraed) and I have decided the transition period will take about two weeks- he will then officially be King of Thalassia and granted all powers held by that title. I could not be happier handing off the title to another founding member of Thalassia- omeone who knows her past and sees the possibilities of her future. He’s been a part of this community for about as long as I have, longer if you count Pacifica, and has always been ready to support it. I’m proud to be able to call him my friend and I am looking forward to seeing what he and all of our Thalassian creatives do with the region. I am confident that he’ll be a good King (and that if needed the community will keep him in check).

Back