Status
Not open for further replies.

Owenstacey

TNPer
TNP Nation
HuksGares
moha_seal.png

The Minister's Office
This thread will be used for short announcements from the Minister of Home Affairs.

Last edited:
Hello, Home Affairs!

This is an announcement to tell you about something which may be of your interest. Since we spotted that not everyone is really happy with doing rows, so Home Affairs Leadership decided to go with this:

We are going to give awards to the first three people that did the most. Which awards? A sweet emblem for your forum signature, along with some cards! Does this sound familiar to you? Well, that is because it is. In 2017, @abc was the Minister who did the same thing, you can see for yourself in their forum signature. We will be giving you these along with a card, so I hope you are enthusiastic about this and I hope to see you on every list!

HA_Award_Bronze.png

You get to choose one of these cards!

HA_Award_Silver.png

HA_Award_Gold.png

Hello, Home Affairs!

This is an announcement to tell you about something which may be of your interest. Since we spotted that not everyone is really happy with doing rows, so Home Affairs Leadership decided to go with this:

We are going to give awards to the first three people that did the most. Which awards? A sweet emblem for your forum signature, along with some cards! Does this sound familiar to you? Well, that is because it is. In 2017, abc was the Minister who did the same thing, you can see for yourself in their forum signature. We will be giving you these along with a card, so I hope you are enthusiastic about this and I hope to see you on every list!

HA_Award_Bronze.png

HA_Award_Silver.png

HA_Award_Gold.png

Time to announce the winners!

First Place
And the award goes to... @Tringapore! Congratulations and thank you for your hard work and dedication to the Ministry! Here is your badge and don't forget to PM me which card you'd like to take from the assigned deck.
Tringa.png

Second Place
Second place belongs to... @Scorch! Congratulations and thank you for your dedication to the Ministry! Here is your badge and don't forget to PM me which card you'd like to take from the assigned deck.
Scorch.png

Third Place
The final award is for... @Erisoria! Congratulations and thank you for your hard work! Here is your badge and don't forget to PM me which card you'd like to take from the assigned deck.
ERISORIA.png

Thank you all for doing rows and helping the region!
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back