The new image repository

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
The administrative team is happy to introduce the new image repository!

Those of you that were around for the Zetaboards forum will likely remember the previous image repository system. We used it to facilitate long-term hosting, managing, and hyperlinking of all the various images used by the government. This includes everything from dispatch headers and footers, seals, award badges, flags, and so on.

We have now created a new version of the image repository, which we have expanded to include images we have created since then, and which up until now have been hosted on a variety of external sources (imgur, discord uploads, etc.). We are also in the process of gradually updating previous links in prominent spaces (e.g., dispatches, pinned posts) to use links to the new repository.

You can help us with this process as follows:
  • Update your signatures to link to images in the new repository.
  • Update any forum posts or other places you are in charge of (e.g., Ministers can update their offices, NPA commanders can update standard orders) to link to images in the new repository.
  • Use only links to images in the new repository in any future material you create, and refrain from using links to the old repository or external sources.
  • Let us know of any images that need to be added to the new repository.
  • Let us know of any places that need to be updated to link to the new repository.
Moving forward, please post in this thread to request to have new images to the repository, as well as to request that already existing images be updated.

Last edited:
Added under "home_affairs". I also added the world factbook project logo.

The repository has also been updated to list not just image previews, but filenames too.

Can all of these be added if possible? All NPA things.

10.png

9.png

8.png

7.png

6.png

5.png

4.png

3.png

2.png

75_missions.png
(NPA - 75 missions)

50_missions.png
(NPA - 50 missions)

My Badge request thread is working on the images only.
I request the admins to choose the appropriate badges, seals or icons for the image repository.

From my most appropriate image is this:

tCg0KVL.png

BZkab6M.png

PQseDvF.png
<- This badge need some correction. I request the mods to correct the badge.

RLybm91.png

ydXt6WJ.png

More badges are there in this thread.

Back